My new toy...

Highway

Registered
I just picked this up, its radical... wicked fast, went side by side with my buddys Gixxer 750 and took him the first three gears then he came by me, the original owner set it up for shows but built the motor I plan on drag racing it at the 1/8 mile, what you all think....

DSC01471.jpg

DSC01474.jpg

gn.jpg

DSC01482.jpg

Heckumania~!!~

The almighty Banshee~!~ :thumbsup:

That's one pretty two stroke ya got there~!~ Lots of power

If that thing has same motor in it my RZ350 had then it will scream.
Especially if worked.

Super nice..

Back in the day, guys ran the Yamaha Banshee on the street here in NYC against cars... And the Banshee almost always won...
I had a friend that had a worked Banshee ..

Nitrous , WORKED motor and wheelie bars...
that Bike would stomp 5.0 Mustangs, Regal Grand Nationals, Supras.. You name it...

Used to ride my buddys Banshee back in the day. Was stock, but that thing was knarly fast and a ton of fun to rock out some super high rooster tails of dirt & debris :laugh:

You have yourself one sweet looking, well maintained beast. Should turn some heads at the track. Enjoy!

That thing is sweet! A friend of mine has a banshee and it is scary fast. Have fun and be safe!

i am a quadzilla man myself......but that is a nice ride.

PS: the Banshee motor is the RZ motor, w/o the powervalve the RZ.

I worked with a guy that built one up with his son for 1/8 runs. At the time my 750 was at the track every friday and had 179 at the wheel...and I wanted nothing to do with that quad :bowdown:. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Good luck they are fun, last I had heard his was alcohol powered and running into the 5s in the 8th.

Those things are awesome, My son's buddie had one that was piped and jetted, it was unreal how you could power wheelie it in the first 3 gears. You could pull the front at any height you wanted and hold it, shift and do it again. Fun stuff.

Just please BACK into the water box. We have those running at our track and they pull through the box and leave water every where. They are fast as crap though!

I used to have a trinity built motor banshee.....fun because I could pull out the motor in 30 minutes and refeshen the top end and simple maintenance....very unlike the busa. Only thing was there are 2 of everything and it was a money pit. Like everything it got old and I sold it...but fun during the time I had it. I prefer the Honda 450R unless your drag racing or have Glamis sand dunes around you

Back