My new busa hauler

Im all ears. I am new to the Big Boy towing scene lol.

The specs are on Banks site(I think roughly 80 to 100hp and 180 to 200trq depending on application; air filter, cat back, and tuner). I'll simply put it this way. You can stomp the gas from a standstill or slow roll and leave posi's about a hundred feet up the road, or cut donuts and figure eights til you barf:laugh:
You'de never think a big tank of a truck like that would be so strong...I didn't. You've got to drive it or ride in it to belive it.
As for towing, your big trailer will go up your driveway with ease.

I use a tune from Matt @ Gearhead Automotive in my 05 F250. I run the SRL tune daily, but I have two towing tunes from him also. My heavy truck moves like a sports car now. It really makes a huge difference in a diesel.
:thumbsup: on the new trailer

So, now I have to find a suitable mounting solution for 4+ bikes that is not intrusive... any ideas?

So, now I have to find a suitable mounting solution for 4+ bikes that is not intrusive... any ideas?

On your AC units if you have two then you have a 50 amp rig. Everything is 120V in the rig, but on different legs of the 240 feeder you connect to while parked. As far as the mounting solution, you would not be disappointed with these. The PitBulls are fantastic. The mounting clips can come off with the bike mount and all you leave is the baseplate mounted to the floor.

IMAG0415.jpg

IMAG0321.jpg

You can see three of the mounting clips in this pic and they can be removed so that all is left is the baseplate.

wow, now that is what i call a camper. maybe bolt a wheel chock to the floor and call it a day :beerchug:

For the driveway as asked earlier. The steepest part coming up the house is right around 15-18%. Not even fun to walk up! If it rains and you tried to pull the trailer up...yeah.. neva-gonna-happen! lol. Tires start spinning and right back down you go. (Owner of the house did it) Scary!

Check out rv.net. They have a great toyhauler forum
Pit Posse has great garage stuff too. We did ours w/their cabinets and racks. You'll cur$e me later LOL

Back