My motorcycle got stolen. $1000 cash reward if you find

sai

Registered
Hi, My motorcycle was stolen on January29th after 11:00 PM night in phoenix, arizona. Attached are the pics. Its a 2013 suzuki hayabusa 1340CC bike. Motorcycle is in Black and yellow color. Whoever finds it they will be rewarded with $1000 cash on spot. Only message me first at ****('''928''') 719-0061-----@@@@. Please spread the word.

Please help.

IMG_0452.JPG

DSC_0336.JPG

DSC_0332.JPG

Hi, My motorcycle was stolen on January29th after 11:00 PM night in phoenix, arizona. Attached are the pics. Its a 2013 suzuki hayabusa 1340CC bike. Motorcycle is in Black and yellow color. Whoever finds it they will be rewarded with $1000 cash on spot. Only message me first at ****('''928''') 719-0061-----@@@@. Please spread the word.

Please help.

View attachment 1612004

View attachment 1612005

View attachment 1612006
That sucks big time.
I am very sorry for you!

Do you have any more details...where and how it got stolen etc...?!
I hope you will get it back!!

Damn thieves....

Have to watch the on line buy and sells and ebay if they start parting it out...it's a distinctive bike so will be easy to spot.

Man! This makes me sick to read! Sorry about your bike. I saw a guy on Facebook asking to buy fairings and some guy told him replied with a picture of a yellow set pretty cheap, but now I can’t find the post. Must have been taken down.

Hey Sai,

Saw your post to the FB group. Good to know another busa owner in the group but sorry to hear about the bike

Reactions: sai
DAMN so sorry to hear about your loss... makes me sick to the stomach as well just the thought of it, I live here in southern cali, ill keep an eye out, also that makes me think of securing my bike better, I have mine parked next to my front door in front of house up on the walkway literally next to the house entrance door. I sleep right next to front door lol. Maybe I will add a wheel lock, or something. and reason I sleep next to front door is because in living room its a roll out bed couch haha. well anyways I will keep an eye out! not a hard bike to miss. Sorry for your loss again.

DAMN so sorry to hear about your loss... makes me sick to the stomach as well just the thought of it, I live here in southern cali, ill keep an eye out, also that makes me think of securing my bike better, I have mine parked next to my front door in front of house up on the walkway literally next to the house entrance door. I sleep right next to front door lol. Maybe I will add a wheel lock, or something. and reason I sleep next to front door is because in living room its a roll out bed couch haha. well anyways I will keep an eye out! not a hard bike to miss. Sorry for your loss again.
If you keep it outside you absolutely should secure it better. You'd never hear someone pushing it away....

That sucks big time.
I am very sorry for you!

Do you have any more details...where and how it got stolen etc...?!
I hope you will get it back!!
Find the thieves stealing my MC in videos if my last post.
It got stolen by 3 guys.
They came in a uhaul.
I parked my MC in my shaded parking spot in my apartment community.
Unfortunatley uhaul number plate is not captured in the video. My apartment community is right opposite to Motorcycle Mechanics Institute(north phoenix). So I checked with the Motorcycle Mechanics Institute( north phoenix) to see if any of their cameras have captured the incident. Police are still in process to find the video footage.

Man! This makes me sick to read! Sorry about your bike. I saw a guy on Facebook asking to buy fairings and some guy told him replied with a picture of a yellow set pretty cheap, but now I can’t find the post. Must have been taken down.
do you know the area or location the guy's post where he was selling the fairings?? I mean in which state? Arizona?

Here’s my advice

Call every Uhaul place within a 50 mile radius and see who’s rented that specific model van & trailer within a day or 2 of the robbery.

I’m willing to bet there is not that many van/trailer combos rented on the same day at the same time!!! Should make it easy to narrow down the suspects.

Most of the time thieves will plan out the heist but not think through the before and after. That’s when they let their guard down get sloppy and make mistakes

Uhaul requires a drivers license and credit card to rent a vehicle so 1 of them or their girlfriend will be stuck like chuck. Lotta times they get their girlfriend or family member to sign so they can play the Im just a girl hahah role. But you know damn well most women can’t drive a big van letalone with a trailer

Here’s my advice

Call every Uhaul place within a 50 mile radius and see who’s rented that specific model van & trailer within a day or 2 of the robbery.

I’m willing to bet there is not that many van/trailer combos rented on the same day at the same time!!! Should make it easy to narrow down the suspects.

Most of the time thieves will plan out the heist but not think through the before and after. That’s when they let their guard down get sloppy and make mistakes

Uhaul requires a drivers license and credit card to rent a vehicle so 1 of them or their girlfriend will be stuck like chuck. Lotta times they get their girlfriend or family member to sign so they can play the Im just a girl hahah role. But you know damn well most women can’t drive a big van letalone with a trailer
appreciate your suggestions. But uhaul declined to give me any data. Uhaul representative said they can give data only to a detective/police officer. looks like police have started their investigation. But not sure if they going in the same route as me(finding the uhaul info).

Back