MY LATEST PICS---

Thanks for the comments everyone--- I try to keep it that way I think I've taken out a good portion of the bug population so far this spring here in Mississippi
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I get so dang sick of cleaning freakin' bugs off the bike AND my faceshield
guns.gif

I think I need to buy stock in bike cleaner....that's what the wife says...
ices_rofl.gif

Poor bugs...they just can't get out of the way...It's like they say...."LIGHTS"...... SPLAT!*!*___!
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

I am not one for the look of sliders but let me tell you that looks good! It matches your bike perfectly.

Sliders look great! What size/lenght are they?

That paint job looks FRICKIN AWSOME!!!!
SHOCKED.gif
If I ever repaint my bike or get another one I'm going to copy yours but change it just a little to make it my own. Hope you don't mind.
super.gif

(coop65sr @ Apr. 11 2007,19
super.gif
) I love this machine!!!
It shows brudda, good looking ride.  
beerchug.gif

Couple spacers on the left side will even them out.........

Light.jpg

Have had my Vortex frame sliders sitting in my garage since X-mas. Finally got the courage to start cutting soon...went out and got a 2" carbide grit hole saw bit and a mini tripod laser. Just a matter of gettin' to it.

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS MY BROTHERS====

I'm sure proud of it!!! I waited on this bike since it came out in '99....I swore I wouldn't own another bike UNTIL I could own my own Busa...took me 7 long years to do it.....most of my priorities from '96 on were as a single dad of a son and daughter.......but when I was finally able, you see what I did!!!! I knew it was worth waiting on!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

100_4467copy.jpg

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Thanks guys.....I think EVERY Busa we all own is a reflection of who we all are....and we all
super.gif
super.gif

1 Bad 2K....I will look up my info and get back with ya tomorrow....I'll get the website info too and PM ya or post it here tomorrow...they weren't too expensive...machined from solid aluminum....just a start trying to protect my paint ya know---scared to death I was gonna come out and find it tumped over....just my kinda luck sometimes
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

I'll get back at ya though... Chris

super.gif

crazy.gif

Back