\"My Last Posting On Busa.Org\"

You have a good weekend also. We're all going to catch up some time or another and it'll be a good time except for the stuckup jagoffs :)

All in Good Fun Kev,,But most of these people here are so uptight,,they need to Whack off a bit more to relieve their Anger & tension. Especially a Couple of Crusader "wanna be" Cops,,Some guy from Canada,,And not to mention Mr.Moral Majority from OklaHOMO.

Ride safe bro

161 ®

[This message has been edited by FalconCOP161 (edited 14 November 1999).]

FC if you wanna please just not brag about breaking the law, I can put up with the coarse crap about jerkin off on my Voodoo icon, etc.

OK? Truce? Just in case we meet up at Bike Week or something.

I know now you're really a cop and you have a Busa. And a wife.

C'mon FC, make a truce and a commitment and keep them.

-Pete

DP,Not A problem,,but I still don't know what you mean about breaking the Law ??,,well anyway. We talked civilized here at one time you & I,,then "YOU" started up again.

But like I said all in good fun,,I'll Just have Fun with the Crusader Cop Dynamic Duo on here. Yeah you's. & Most likely our resident News Man Todd,,he always has the latest late breaking stories on Police corruption & whatever else he reads.

I have no beef with you..or really anyone on here,,But I do say what I want when I have to,,crude,arrogant,,it may be..but I do get my point across.

Ride safe Bro,,E mail me NJCOP161@aol.com

[This message has been edited by FalconCOP161 (edited 14 November 1999).]

America & Canaidian relations,,have taken an unprecedented Turn towards the Olive branch of Good will,and Busa.org Kindness.

Good to Go DP !!

161 ®

I seem to recall being the one in the accident. Was I dreaming ?? nope..so if I know the truth of what happend,,then is there a need to prove it to anyone else ??

As I always said,,I'm secure enough to really not Give a Rat's Sphincter if anyone beleves me or not.

I'm alive,my daughter still has her daddy,, My Bike came out better than New,,and The Pot at the End of the rainbow IE: "New home addition" Can we all say ($ettlement)will be on the horizon.

I look out for Me #1 & my Family,,every thing & everyone else is a Distant 2nd,,if that.

Ride Safe 161 ®

Dirty Pete, before you extend the olive branch, I think FalconCop needs to show good faith by telling the truth about his accident.

Turbo, I've made a decision, partially based on the fact that I and others were wrong to assume that FC was lying because he wouldn't prove he was a cop and had a Busa when we asked, and partly based on the consideration that everybody's entitled to have their own personality and opinions, that I'm going to believe that he's telling the truth from his perspective and that he means what he says.

I think a cop probably has to keep his anonymity in order to honestly express on a public forum his personal opinions about the things he does in his professional life. Otherwise all we're going to hear is the approved cop party line because his employers might disapprove of public statements of personal opinion by an officer. And whatever else we get from FC, we certainly get his personal opinions.

Bottom line: FC has never been caught in a lie, even though a lot of people have expended a lot energy trying to catch him.

If FC says he's going to fudge the truth to nail the driver that put him on his butt, I'm just going to say I don't like that and leave it at that. I've admitted to lots of illegal conduct on this forum, and very few people have shoved that down my throat. I guess my illegal conduct is more fashionable that FC's illegal conduct.

I think the evidence shows that FC's been unfairly persecuted by myself and others, and I'm just trying to do my bit put that right.

It's none of my business of course, but I'd suggest that others consider doing the same despite all the bad blood.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 15 November 1999).]

DP, Your statement "Bottom line: FC has never been caught in a lie" is not true. I caught him cold! Please recall "Purple Heart Busa", page 2, my post at the top. What happened to your 99% certainty ? That's why I ask about the accident.

[This message has been edited by Turbo (edited 15 November 1999).]

Yes I remember that Turbo. But under the other circumstances I HAVE to give him the benefit of the 1% doubt on this.

What can I say? FC's a tough-minded cop who likes his privacy. Maybe he filed the police and insurance reports of the accident in such as way as to make them inaccessible to the public. Wouldn't you if you could?

Anyway to me, until FC is proven a liar, he's not a liar.

You have a daughter?? Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed. The poor little girl's gotta be so warped, she never had a chance.

Why don't we leave hostility for the Busa bashers that come to the site. FalconCop is special in the way he presents his opinion, sort of like that freedom of speech stuff.

Glad to hear your back on the road and dad is OK to earn a living to support his family.

Well said Hapo, but FC can probably take care of his own from what I have seen. But very well said Hap!

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 16 November 1999).]

Back