My integrated LED Tail Light (Clear type)

I have the same clear tail light on mine and love it.

249c8abb.jpg

That is a nice one too. Is your exhaust Tiforce?

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I just got through putting on Gen I clear integrated lights, thought I'd add some pics:
CIMG4179.JPG

Why did you want a Gen 2 factory exhaust on your gen 1? Not trying to bag on you- just trying to wrap my mind around it.

AJ

Why did you want a Gen 2 factory exhaust on your gen 1? Not trying to bag on you- just trying to wrap my mind around it.

AJ

No prob. I'm on a tight budget, my stock ones were well scratched and the Gen II mufflers were 99c!
The black/chrome matches well too.
Posted via Mobile Device

I got mine from HK too, but smoked version. I'm happy with the appearance as it matches the CA smoked signals nicely. As far light, it leaves a little to be desired. I didn't realize this for a while but at eye level it's nice and bright but anything other than that during the daytime makes it a little hard to see from the LEDs being directional and there's no reflection going on like with the stock lense. I have my rear signal sockets swapped for some 1157 sockets so they act as running lights and brake lights as well as my signals. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing people behind me can see me 1000x better. :)

CA "claimed" to have a smoke lense for our stock lighting out in May but I have yet to see anything produced. I've sent them 3-4 emails inquiring about it since then and all I get is ignored. Awesome customer care, makes me not want to spend any more money with them.

SNC19651.jpg

Last edited:
No prob. I'm on a tight budget, my stock ones were well scratched and the Gen II mufflers were 99c!
The black/chrome matches well too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ah, that's a price that justifies the purchase. Even though the Gen 2 exhausts are boat anchors, I think the colors have a lot more going on than the Gen 1 exhausts, and they look better fitted to any bike. I still think my favorite factory exhaust is the K5/K6 GSX-R1K titanium exhaust. Someone on the forum has one fitted to their Busa- it looks good.

That'd be my old 03. :) I actually bought another one to put on the Gen2 but the dumbass on ebay claimed the muffler was "mint" and when I got it, it was all scratched up with a ding where the kickstand probably hit it... Now have to fight to get my money back :(

Here's a picture of the 03
SNC10743.jpg

and with some header wrap to cover up the spacer and welds
SNC13203.jpg

Last edited:
Back