My Gsxr 1k vs an evo

Ragu585

Registered
So I wanted to post a video up since bike guys think they are the fastest thing on the street lol. The 2 bikes in the video are my Gsxr 1k and my buddies zx10. Both bikes are stretched and have a few other mods. The car is a 800awdhp evo. This thing is a monster and is a street car. Video kind of sucks but you get the point how he walks us from a roll.

http://m.youtube.com/?errmsg=INVALI...r=ChesterCobblepot1&v=t0Eje43aT80&view=videos

Here is a video of of the evo at the track, spinning threw 1st gear.

http://m.youtube.com/?errmsg=INVALI...1&rdm=4nv6e6v0k&reload=5#/watch?v=-B-KkHqJsGM

put what money that has been put into this car in a bike, and see who walks who then...just sayn

put a quarter of the money in that car into a bike........

Damn fast car but not apples to apples. the volume of cars that are built to that level do not outnumber the amount of bikes that everyday out perform some of the factory high performance cars put out today. Anything can be built to be a beast plenty of those videos out there but rarely do you see them on the street.

Locally have a wide body viper that has twin turbos on it and is pretty much fastest thing around to any street level car but gets gobbled up by the R1 crowd everytime they line up.

Nice rides, the blue one with all the ponies needs a lot of suspension work before he puts it in the wall.

I'm not a gearhead myself, so flame me to death if I'm wrong. Although that car is fast, I would think if it's built for the 1/4 mile, the bikes would get him on the top end. No offence either, that wasn't even a race in the first video...

Ok the first race was a race, both bikes went. I started to pull the evo cuz the car was spinning but as soon as it cought traction it pulled buss lengths on us. It might look like it but I hit 159 I had no chance.

I guess you boys need to come up here we have more than just evos that beat bikes lol. They are all street cars too.

Money is not the point. I just hate how bike guys think they ate the fastest thing on the street. Just remember there will always be someone faster.

The track prep sucks so the car spins thats why it pulls like that.

Damn fast cars. But money is the point. They have put over 50K in those cars plus the price of the car. Haven't you heard money talks and bull***t walks.

Props to the ones that does what it takes to get that kind of performance.

Speed is a matter of money, how fast do you want to spend??

tapatalked

Niiiiice cars and I respect the guys who do that, but I would rather spend my money elsewhere.

It dont matter how fast you really are, there will always someone faster.

Ok the first race was a race, both bikes went. I started to pull the evo cuz the car was spinning but as soon as it cought traction it pulled buss lengths on us. It might look like it but I hit 159 I had no chance.

I guess you boys need to come up here we have more than just evos that beat bikes lol. They are all street cars too.

Money is not the point. I just hate how bike guys think they ate the fastest thing on the street. Just remember there will always be someone faster.

The track prep sucks so the car spins thats why it pulls like that.

Not really quite sure of what you are phishing here for with that statement? You do know that this is
Hayabusa.org and it's members are a rather proud "Bike Guy" type site.:glare:
Cannot speak for all but I have yet to meet a "street" car in my area that didn't get a taste of 2 wheel
ass whoppin.

I'm just simply stating a fact that there will always be someone faster, and their are street cars out there that can beat bikes.

I'm just simply stating a fact that there will always be someone faster, and their are street cars out there that can beat bikes.

To modify that statement.... there are completely TRICKED out street cars that can beat show room stock & mild bolt on bikes :)

Back