My first trackday!!

mark3evo

Registered
A couple of youtube videos from my 1st trackday at Cadwell Park, circuit in England. This is a tight technical circuit, am in the novice section as i not fully learned the course with confidence. lovely spring day, track dry 60 F

the only big bike / busa there, rest are R1,ZX10, Blades etc.

the 1st vid i am( gen2 leathers black and red) being filmed by mate on R1 and on the 2nd i am following until i overtake , enjoy

following Gen2 busa.wmv - YouTube[/url]

Hayabusa Gen2 Novice.wmv - YouTube[/url]

there were actually a load of fast group mixed with track bikes/tire warmers and slicks.

pleased with my 1st run, tire pressure of 31 front and 27 rear took some getting used to until they warmed up
for those who have don't know where cadwell is find google map ref

Cadwell Park, UK - Google Maps

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a Busa track. You must be a monster as small as you make that Busa look. Not bad for your first run.

Big deal, I don't know why you even posted that (I'm hating on you because I always wanted to do that but haven't gotten off my fat butt to try it).

It's crazy how you left your buddy in the straight, BUSADOMINATION!

You also don't look like a first timer. Thanks for sharing and making me jealous!

Big deal, I don't know why you even posted that (I'm hating on you because I always wanted to do that but haven't gotten off my fat butt to try it).

It's crazy how you left your buddy in the straight, BUSADOMINATION!

You also don't look like a first timer. Thanks for sharing and making me jealous!

yes it was my first time, but i look very static, i just can't get my butt to move on the bike, get my kneedown..... no chance.

i think i ride like a policeman:laugh:

Back