My first official ride in Tennessee

Wallie

Registered
:laugh:4 years ago my wife gave me for my birthday my busa and today for the first time she rode w/ me.:thumbsup: We went up to mountain of Tennessee on route 64 ridding alone the Ocoee River ans the National forest. Also we stop at the Boyd Overlook and where the Kayak competition took place for the Olympic games in 1996. We had a good time and also celebrated my birthday we a ride.:cheerleader:

After we got home we had a bunch of friend waiting for us to celebrate all together. Good times

100_3509.jpg

100_3513.jpg

100_3514.jpg

100_3516.jpg

100_3519.jpg

100_3520.jpg

100_3523.jpg

100_3524.jpg

100_3534.jpg

100_3536.jpg

100_3538.jpg

100_3540.jpg

100_3544.jpg

100_3542.jpg

100_3555.jpg

Good stuff, Wallie! I almost went through Ocoee today, but decided to go west instead. Way to represent the home team! Oh, and Happy Birthday! :beerchug:

By the way, that TVA Hydro map is really showing its age. Hales Bar Dam was replaced by Nickajack Dam in 1967. We have some very cool old dams and powerhouses up in those mountains. :thumbsup:

What a great way to spend your birthday! That's such a beautiful ride.:thumbsup:

We had a blast. My wife told at the end of the ride that she was praying all time sense it was the first time she was ridding we me on the busa. The place is so beautiful.
Posted via Mobile Device

By the way, that TVA Hydro map is really showing its age. Hales Bar Dam was replaced by Nickajack Dam in 1967. We have some very cool old dams and powerhouses up in those mountains. :thumbsup:

Those Dam are impressed. Ridding alone the river was great.
Posted via Mobile Device

Great time to spend with your wife. Mine loves riding with me and we get lots of time alone together. If you make it to the bash, we should organize a 2up ride somewhere.

We are going to deals gap tomorrow if you want to go with us. Meet at hardees in ocooee at hwy 411 and hwy 64. Hope you can make it. Happy birthday, yesterday. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

There's alot of those Damn Dams damming up the place up there :)

Very nice area though.
I went to summer camp at Camp Ocoee and rafted the river when there.
Happy Bday and thanks for the pics, beautiful scenery.

Back