My First Mod...ahhhhhhhh....

Luvanicebum

Registered
<span style='color:royalblue'></span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:trebuchet ms'></span>
So, today, My Sporteck ChromaBlack V-foil windscreen showed up.  I actually creamed a Blackbird doing about 80mph one morning heading to work.  Almost ate it.
It cracked my stock windscreen and screwed up my left mirror (luckily helped me out before it clobbered me in the shoulder... like getting hit with a baseball bat)
I thought it was going to be really dark....isnot.  So, I'm breaking out the Krylon Fusion, spray the inside.  What is cool about it, now I can see my blinkers.
Also tried to take off the rear mudguard.  That's a big chunk of plastic.  I could NOT get the right front tie down bolt out.  I twisted my allen wrench!  SO, I just
penciled out the pattern on the mudguard and used a regular coping saw, worked perfectly.  Sanded it down, mini-torched it clean.  I also curved the steel license mounting bracket and my plate to match the rear tire, looks all nice and esthetic now...I hope I don't get crap for a cop about it.  Still looks perfectly readable.  
I stood back and got that First Mod feeling.....oh no...
I'm one of YOU now!!!! LOL
rant.gif

Bike1.GIF

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:trebuchet ms'></span><span style='color:royalblue'></span>
laugh.gif

I feel my wallet shaking.

Can you post pics from your hard drive?
Is this what they mean by, URL?
I thought they needed to be from a
picture server when I saw that.
I'm an all around Noob!
iamwithstupid.gif

I thought you meant a Honda Blackbird....

Thats kinda like punching the kid who has no arms, I mean, whats the point.

(In all seriousness, I really do like the BBird, but I love the busa)

(Luvanicebum @ May 25 2007,00:02) <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:trebuchet ms'></span><span style='color:royalblue'></span>
laugh.gif

I feel my wallet shaking.

Can you post pics from your hard drive?
Is this what they mean by, URL?
I thought they needed to be from a
picture server when I saw that.
I'm an all around Noob!
iamwithstupid.gif
hit the browse button to upload your pics

(Cipher Complete @ May 24 2007,21:07) I thought you meant a Honda Blackbird....

Thats kinda like punching the kid who has no arms, I mean, whats the point.
jump9.gif

<span style='font-family:trebuchet ms'></span><span style='color:royalblue'></span>
Hey thanks, I just graduated to semi-noob...
Tomarrow, I'll snap the new mudguard/license plate artwork. I still need to spray the new windscreen though.
Thanks for ya'll patience and input.

smileyexhibit.gif

Back