My daughter and grandson.

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Good lQQkin' family. Not to be rude but, if yer daughter ever found herself single...I would get a divorce,move to Georgia,beg her to go out with me,give up all my vice's,maybe even get a job.:laugh: She is VERY good lookin'. :drool: Don't tell yer son-in-law I said anything... I have very nice teeth I'd like to keep intact.:stoopid:

RSD.

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Good lQQkin' family. Not to be rude but, if yer daughter ever found herself single...I would get a divorce,move to Georgia,beg her to go out with me,give up all my vice's,maybe even get a job.:laugh: She is VERY good lookin'. :drool: Don't tell yer son-in-law I said anything... I have very nice teeth I'd like to keep intact.:stoopid:

RSD.
LOL, Thanks Rub.

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
looks like you are going to have a full-fledged running buddy in a few years :beerchug:

RSD.
:rofl:

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Muracami