My daughter and grandson.

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
My little man looking good. :) Yep, I am proud. :)

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

Good lQQkin' family. Not to be rude but, if yer daughter ever found herself single...I would get a divorce,move to Georgia,beg her to go out with me,give up all my vice's,maybe even get a job.:laugh: She is VERY good lookin'. :drool: Don't tell yer son-in-law I said anything... I have very nice teeth I'd like to keep intact.:stoopid:

RSD.

Good lQQkin' family. Not to be rude but, if yer daughter ever found herself single...I would get a divorce,move to Georgia,beg her to go out with me,give up all my vice's,maybe even get a job.:laugh: She is VERY good lookin'. :drool: Don't tell yer son-in-law I said anything... I have very nice teeth I'd like to keep intact.:stoopid:

RSD.

LOL, Thanks Rub.

looks like you are going to have a full-fledged running buddy in a few years :beerchug:

RSD.

:rofl:

Back