My carniverous 'busa....

Haywood

Registered
We've all read about this before, but I've not experienced it except while driving a cage.. took a few shots of the remains stuck to my bike.. Slammed right into my front fender.. I was probably pulling somewhere in the neighbourhood of 110-120 mph.... With the mess this made, I'm glad I didn't get right in the visor - that coulda been trouble. 3 pics coming.

bird_2.jpg

Bet it didn't feel a thing.

You know what the last thing to go through it's mind was, don't ya?

It's azzhole!
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Bet it didn't feel a thing.

You know what the last thing to go through it's mind was, don't ya?

It's azzhole!
wow.gif

laugh.gif
The bike didn't feel a thing either.. I just saw a black dot coming from my right, then when I stopped to fuel up I took a look and saw the remains.

As for what went through it's mind last.. yuk!
smile.gif

Glad you nor the bike weren't hurt. I guess the bird should have pulled up.
laugh.gif

Why did the ckicken cross the road? Oh wait, it never made it cause Haywood ate it
laugh.gif
Man I'm glad that bird didn't hit you on the side of the head. It could of nocked you off your bike. Glad you and your bike are ok.

Holy shat !! Lucky yeah it didn't hit you in the head or body !! Amazing that it didn't bust up your fender.

Holy shat !! Lucky yeah it didn't hit you in the head or body !! Amazing that it didn't bust up your fender.  Whereabouts did that happen bud ?

Holy shat !! Lucky yeah it didn't hit you in the head or body !! Amazing that it didn't bust up your fender.  Whereabouts did that happen bud ?
Banditoo... 762 headed toward Bragg... you know the long straightaway? I was just gettin' her wound up, saw one bird ahead of me and slightly to my left, then I saw a black spec coming from my right.. didn't see the one on the right for very long and bam...

Why did the ckicken cross the road? Oh wait, it never made it cause Haywood ate it  
laugh.gif
Man I'm glad that bird didn't hit you on the side of the head. It could of nocked you off your bike. Glad you and your bike are ok.
hahaha.. good one, flyboy! I don't know what would have happened if it had hit me in the grape.. you think I would have been knocked off? I'm glad it didn't hit my visor because of the mess, and possibly breaking the visor.

Back