My car crash last week some pics

Dodge is One Tough Mother EFFER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad You are Still Breathing:bowdown: Glad you were wearing your Gear(SeatBelt) :beerchug:

so are the cops blaming the kids or did they cite you? D*mn kids :moon:

on a better note...I'm glad you're OK brother!

Most of that should buff right out......

Ron

:rofl:

I was gonna ask him if he thinks the insurance company will consider it a total loss??

Seriously, you had an angel riding with you that day. To survive and walk out of the hospital 8 hours later is amazing! That would have scared the sh!t out of me!!

That looks awful! Know it could have been worse, but man. Glad you are okay.

Geeeze Me thinks me would have sh*t meself, Matte or yelled yyeeeehhaaaa while it ws happening:) Glad you were ok. That could have been bad!

I dunno Bro, I can support a lot of reasons for giving up riding... This isn't one of them, this is a clear sign you need to quit driving a truck. Quite simply if you had been on the bike you wouldn't have been anywhere near the tanker truck or this entire situation to begin with.

SO, Keep the bike, Get a Volvo C30 and be done with it. :laugh::cheerleader:

Glad you are safe man!! Now go back to the junkyard and grab that K&N before someone else does!

Glad you are ok.
Wow. Sorry you are now in the group that knows what that is like.

Holy Crap Matt. Glad you aren't worse off than a broken nose. :thumbsup:
The legs in the one picture hanging out of the door in the first junkyard pic had me a bit concerned...

Back