Road Warrior

trip

Donating Member
Registered
I heard on the radio on the way into work this morning, about a group of bikers arrested for harassing a tanker truck on an isolated piece of road in the California desert...

Seems they were heading for a Mad Max convention and decided it would be fun to re-enact a scene from the movie.

I've been laughing ever since. Just the picture in my mind of that poor trucker…

Sorry, just thought I'd share.

..., trip

PS. The convention was canceled after the arrest.

Big a$$ tanker truck vs little bitty bikes. WTF!!!!!!!!!

I've driven tanker trucks for the AF before, and I tell you even though I always look out for fellow bikers when I'm not riding, I know I would not have put up that shid. Somebody would have been eating pavement.

rock.gif

This is funny. They got some similar dumbaassess here in Texas last weekend. They had their cars painted like the one is the movie, outfitted with toys guns and all. IT scared the shid out of somone, so they called in on them and they got picked up somewhere out by San Antonio, I think.

And yes, the convention was canceled also.

I think the organizers need to try again on their invitational literature. They need Dumbass Disclaimers or something.

they wouldve felt funny if that trucker whipped a sawed off shotgun and started letting her loose out the window lol

Back