my busa

Rex1300

Registered
I need to jazz my busa up a little..maybe different color decals with matching rim...any ideas

busa_010.jpg

first off lose the idiot stickers. you know the ones that say this bike is fast and will kill a beginner. Then polish or chrome the color bike that you have always looks great with chrome or polish.

Lose the reflectors...A different type rim would be major...  
evil.gif

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098066715 -->

You can do anything that you want to this bike. More aftermarket products for it than most other bikes. But as has been said, lose the stickers and reflectors before anything. Then check out the mods section of the board, check out people's signatures and there will be much that you will find to do.

Your best bet is to replace the stock plastic with 1998 Katana 1000 plastic. Fits perfect and looks great. Stay with the stock exhaust! It looks beautiful!

Yeah, get rid of the rims, and then sell them to me really cheap!! Reflectors, windscreen, stickers and maybe an undertail are a very good starting point.

They're talking about the orange and white Warning stickers on the tank, and on the plastic thing next to the.. (oh jeez, I've lost it)
sad.gif
Somebody! Beer Me!

Back