DSCF2469-1.jpg

DSCF2467-1.jpg

DSCF2466-1.jpg

DSCF2465-1.jpg

DSCF2464-1.jpg

Don-
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Very nice, and those are the largest pix I've ever witnessed on this site :laugh:

Congrats, the bike looks awesome, I'm actually getting my first 'busa saturday but I won't lie, the B-King has been the apple of my eye since I saw the prototype pictures.

I am a huge fan of naked sportbikes and I think that far too little attention is given to them, the B-King, Z1000, KTM Super Duke, FZ6/1, Honda 599/919, all beautiful bikes. Engineers spent so much time on engine design, why hide it behind plastic :cookoo:

I think Suzuki cut out a lot between then and production but it's still an AWESOME looking bike IMHO. As far as looks go I'd say it's a fair match for the new VMax, an artfully done naked street bruiser except that the B-King is actually affordable for more people ($18k for a V-MAx, a Japanese bike? Bleck! leave the overpricing to Harley Davidson and the Euro-bikes!)

Edit: I forgot to mention the first time I saw the B-King in the show room. I like your exhaust A LOT, the stock ones look like an amplifier for some sort of futuristic sound system lol

Last edited:
GREAT bike. I always liked that bike---not sure when it don't sell well. My dealer has had a brand new on the floor since last July. If i had the $$, I might park it next to the 'busa.

Back