my amateur photoshop attempts

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
heres a couple of my childish photoshop attempts .
too much bling can lead to blindness......
im just playing with this and if any of you pros want to have a class on the how toos im first in line.

busalight4.jpg

i know these are the easy light bending pictures. im trying in feeble attempts to teach myself how to remove an object from a picture and put it into another.
like take a rattlesnake out of a picture, then use a picture of a busa and add it to that.

beerchug.gif
That view of the cockpit came out pretty nice....

deeeyam 300 - that looks real. I've tried a zillion times and can barely crop a pic. I'll buy pizza & beer next time yer in CT and want to give me a quick lesson.
beerchug.gif

300Busa you ready to start class on photoshop ? maybe you and warbrown can teach us.

Hey monster, just open a picture and grab your paint brush. Then go up to where it says "normal" in your upper toolbar and change it to "hue" and select a color to paint. That is the easiest way to make a change, but not the most realistic way.

good job 300......hmmm, now i wonder if you're one of those ebay scammers posting pics of other peoples bikes only in different colors
firedevil.gif

J/K
all_coholic.gif

(psycobusa @ Dec. 30 2006,02:17) good job 300......hmmm, now i wonder if you're one of those ebay scammers posting pics of other peoples bikes only in different colors  
firedevil.gif

J/K  
all_coholic.gif
laugh.gif

(psycobusa @ Dec. 30 2006,01:17) good job 300......hmmm, now i wonder if you're one of those ebay scammers posting pics of other peoples bikes only in different colors  
firedevil.gif

J/K  
all_coholic.gif
shhh...

Back