My 2nd busa ready to rock!

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Finished tweaking my second, slightly used 03 busa. This bad boy features a tri-ported 39cc cylinder, open box air intake, underseat exhaust, and a full Italian aluminum frame. Tires are VeeRubber and the suspension is... um... non-existant. Doesn't matter - it's my track only bike. No passenger seat for this beast! It'll top 40mph downhill with a tail wind and I have yet to dyno it or take it to the strip. The custom color and decals are my own design. You like??

busa2.JPG

yeah... I use a pull starter on this one to reduce the weight of an electric starter... just like Rossi's race crew does!

busa2c.JPG

Finally, what good is a busa without a swimsuit model posing on it! So, here ya go!

poser.JPG

very nice, JD....very nice.

Someone here (Guam) is selling 49CCbikes for about $350. If you're interested, let me know and I'll see if I can snap some pics and get some specs on em. The shipping shouldn't be too much...

Just let me know....

very nice greg... I"m just getting home... hope to see ya in the morning...

Hey WWJD, you need to invest in a rake instead of a pocket bike...
biggrin.gif
You kidding? I put those there for the dramatic FALL effect. No... that's the public parking lot, but I'm sure I'll slide on the crap and drop my busa soon. That first pick was sort of an optical illusion for those keeping score:

Picture_079.jpg

Hey WWJD, you need to invest in a rake instead of a pocket bike...
biggrin.gif
You kidding?  I put those there for the dramatic FALL effect.  No... that's the public parking lot, but I'm sure I'll slide on the crap and drop my busa soon.  That first pick was sort of an optical illusion for those keeping score:
Oh sure, make excuses for your lack of cleanliness...
laugh.gif
Jus' kiddin' dude. Pocket bike is all that and a bag of chips...

Back