My 1st year anniversary...

Happy Anniversary. I hope that when I make a year I have a list of mods at least as long as yours.

I would say that the year was good for you both. The bike looks great.
Happy Anniversary.
cool.gif

Thanks everyone!
smile.gif

I think after I get a custom map in 'er.. I'll be done for a while~ Gotta start saving up to trade in the wifes Kat for something a little better~ She's been eyeballing the gixxer 750s lately~ She did take the Busa out for a little ride today though.. came back saying she's ready for one now~ I think she can handle it just fine myself~ Then I can start all over modding on her's!
tounge.gif

Nice Work Bro... Next, Get some Custom Painted Jokers on the sides to replace the Kanji's.

Looks real good man, Hope the HMF Was worth the wait Bro! Hows She Sound? Sick right?
thumbs-up.gif

Yup, Brenda needs something serious between her legs.
wow.gif
No Offense Greg...
laugh.gif

Seriously though, ZX10R ALL THE WAY!!!...

OK OK, Not really. But might as well go for the 2005 GSXR1K... Looks killer.

Nice Work Bro...  Next, Get some Custom Painted Jokers on the sides to replace the Kanji's.  

Looks real good man, Hope the HMF Was worth the wait Bro!  Hows She Sound?    Sick right?  
thumbs-up.gif
Thanks Rev! Yeah, it was well worth the wait as far as I'm concerned~ They sound lot's better then I imagined! Very nice growl...
smile.gif

wow.gif
No Offense Greg...  
laugh.gif

OK OK, Not really.  But might as well go for the 2005 GSXR1K...   Looks killer.
tounge.gif

Actually I'm thinking a Busa might be perfect for her at this point~ She seemed to handle mine just fine the other day~ Besides.. I still wanna mod some more!!
biggrin.gif

wow.gif
No Offense Greg...  
laugh.gif

OK OK, Not really.  But might as well go for the 2005 GSXR1K...   Looks killer.
Thanks Rev! I think I want to stay in the Zuki family tho... I'm actually considering a busa for reals..

I've read the reviews on Gixxer 1Ks.. and I don't like the "wheelie" comments.. I don't want to have to worry about if it's gonna wheelie if I jump on the throttle. I just want it to goooooooo...
smile.gif

wow.gif
No Offense Greg...
laugh.gif

OK OK, Not really. But might as well go for the 2005 GSXR1K... Looks killer.
Thanks Rev! I think I want to stay in the Zuki family tho... I'm actually considering a busa for reals..

I've read the reviews on Gixxer 1Ks.. and I don't like the "wheelie" comments.. I don't want to have to worry about if it's gonna wheelie if I jump on the throttle. I just want it to goooooooo...
smile.gif
Well Then I say Good On Ya! Nothing wrong with a Busa, but I would still think that the idea of mixing it up a little it in the household would be the way to go. You know, something a little more focused for the track days with TTJ, something like that. So the two of you could swap back and forth once in awhile. So that is where the GSXR1K comes into play. Sure the front end can come up, but its still all up to the rider. The wheelie thing isn't automatic....

Think about it. Best of both worlds in one garage.
smile.gif

Anyhoo, there would'nt be anything wrong with a Busa. The best idea I have right now would be to go to the dealership, and sit on EVERYTHING that appeals to you. Try em' on, and buy the one that feels the best because from the 600's to the 1300's we are only looking at a second or so in performance and the handling only gets better.

Oh, and leave Greg at home until you have decided what YOU want.
smile.gif
He he he... Yeah I'm a 5hit.

smile.gif

smile.gif

Oh, and leave Greg at home until you have decided what YOU want.  
smile.gif
 He he he...  Yeah I'm a 5hit.
Yes.. a 5hit you are.. So, have you even let Mrs Revlis get on the back of Lilah yet? Maybe you should try getting over your fear of having your wife on the back seat of your bike.. before you try putting my wife on a 1k by herself~ Oh yeah, I can be a 5hit too..
devil.gif

GJoker, The high mount and undertail looks sweet... Love that rear shot and the blu/silver is starting to lean me towards my favorite stock color even though i own the silver/grey. Nice work!! Looks good

Back