My 1st year anniversary...

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
This was taken the day I brought 'er home.. one year and 9,346 miles ago~

GJoker_1.jpg

Since then I've been a moddin' fool! Here's some pics taken today, 3/26/05~ The list of mods goes as follows..

ZG Double Bubble Windscreen
Busa Grips
Busa Bra
Gel Seat
PCIIIr
Mesh Screens
Pirelli Diablos
EBC Brake Pads
K&N (Oil) Filter
BMC (Air)Race Filter
Top Gun Undertail
Clear Signal Lenses
Pair Valve Removal (blocker)
HMF High Mount Exhuast System
(Still need to get 'er custom mapped)

..and a lot of love and care!

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111871154 -->

GJoker1_3_05.jpg

Thanks BBSB!! Next thing to do is get the custom map done~ I'm using a great map that JC loaded into the PCIIIr upon purchase right now~ It works pretty dang good, but still want a custom one done to get the maximum performance out of 'er I can~
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111872790 -->

Thanks pipefighter! ... I think it's easy to see that your bike was used as a model for mine~ They are pretty simular... yet not~
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111874683 -->

Oh yeah.. I also did a quick release mod on the tank~ Just in case I need to get under there to bypass the PCIIIr while out on the road~ It's a little easier then getting an Allen wrench down in there anyway...  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: "cuase my posts wouldn't be mine without an edit!"|1111880601 -->

Quick_Tank_Release.jpg

Since then I've been a moddin' fool! Here's some pics taken today, 3/26/05~ The list of mods goes as follows..

ZG Double Bubble Windscreen
Busa Grips
Busa Bra
Gel Seat
PCIIIr
Mesh Screens
Pirelli Diablos
EBC Brake Pads
K&N (Oil) Filter
BMC (Air)Race Filter
Top Gun Undertail
Clear Signal Lenses
Pair Valve Removal (blocker)
HMF High Mount Exhuast System
(Still need to get 'er custom mapped)

..and a lot of love and care!
Got it lookn good GJOKER .. dont forget about the kickstand mod.

Oh yeah.. I also did a quick release mod on the tank~ Just in case I need to get under there to bypass the PCIIIr while out on the road~ It's a little easier then getting an Allen wrench down in there anyway...  ;)
Looks nice, but what about the seat? Still have to take an allen wrench to it!  
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
Yeah.. I looked at those quick release ones someone had posted on here a while back.. first off, I couldn't justify the price that was being asked.. then, I figured I didn't want to make it too easy for just anyone else to go messin under there while she's outta my line of sight~
wink.gif

Got it lookn good GJOKER .. dont forget about the kickstand mod.

Thanks Blu!
Actually, that was one of the first things I did when I brought 'er home a year ago~ Just forgot to add it to the list...  
I've also done a garage remote mod that I forgot to add~ My 'mote is velcroed on the side of the storage compartment with wires ran to a button located on the throttle side of the bars~ You can see it in that last pic of the tank release clips~ Makes it much easier pulling it into the garage without looking like Captain Picard try to call the Enterprise...
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111878507 -->

Congrats. My one year was on the 13th of March. That 04 Blue/Silver is definitely the best looking and the fastest of bikes. Nice pics.
smile.gif

Thanks guys!
smile.gif

The pics were taken by Diesel, at his place, this morning~ He's got a much better camera then I do~
blush.gif

My anniversary isn't actually until the first week of April~ I had originally been going after the '04 LE~ Thing is.. I have very low patience when it comes to waiting for something I want pretty bad~ I had the cash burning holes in my bank account and the stealerships kept telling me "it'll be in next week"~ Finally I said f'that.. give me that Blu/Slvr right now! Have never regreted that decision since..
wink.gif

Happy birthhday to the bike and congrats on the mods. Nice choice of exhaust
smile.gif

ok, Who's with me on this...
I think he needs a small blue neon bar above the license plate.. not very bright.. just enough to make the plate glow...

I think that would be hot.
cool.gif

That's a fine lookin' bike ya got there GJ,

And a terriffic color
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday

Back