Msf course tomorrow!

Dude, be careful on those big bad worn out dumped many times 250's. They rock!
cool.gif
laugh.gif

No really, I took one last year and it was money well spent. Open your mind and you'll learn. If one thing you learn saves your/someone elses life it's all good. Go with a chip on your shoulder and you'll get nothing. When the instructor found out I had a Busa he just smiled and said "well, I guess I'll be on your azz for the next 2 days!"
cool.gif

Enjoy and have fun. Oh, and don't think you can immediately do everything on the Busa you just did on the range on a 250. It will take practice!

cool.gif

As our instructor said when I completed the MSF course, "Congratulations, you just qualified to ride a 250 at 20mph around a car park".

There are some great lessons to be learned in the MSF course, but be aware that it doesn't really prepare you for high speeds, mixing it up with real traffic, or adverse road conditions.

Use it as a basis for beginning a motorcycling career, but add to that knowledge any way you can by reading books, talking to experienced riders, putting in the time in the saddle etc.

And get some protective gear for riding, any rider who's fallen off a bike will explaing the value of good safety equipment. Any rider who's fallen off and wasn't wearing the gear can probably explain the consequences from their hospital bed (or a pine box.)

Good luck and best wishes for a safe and enjoyable riding experience.

Back