MrsGrumpy rides....

What happened to Mrs Grumpy's dinner she put together on Friday night? I heard the turn out was weak ???

Half the atendees for the Bash bailed and of the few that were left most opted out of the ride and dinner mostly based on rain, we did Whippeds route a total of 180-200 miles I think and got wet once or twice and freakin drowned on the way back but still had fun, 75 mph in 35 degree rain deluge over a mountain at night, I'd do it again, bunch of babies 8) we ride. Thank you to the crew that took the chance, especially Jet Li, he had to do everything he said he did not wanna do...

Last edited:
Just teasing about being babies, everybody didtherw own thing, justsucks we booked a place and they planned and had staff onhabd to serve us, the food was decent 8)

Congratz Angela!! Maybe one of these days I will have the skills to ride at least part of the dragon.

First Satan has to approve time off work, but I am working on moving on to a better job.

I found your pic on Killboys site. 9-24-09 Your on page 4 third row from the top:cheerleader:

Page 5 top row!

Last edited:
It was good to meet you Mrs Grumpy...

:down:
I do appreciate the work you put into the dinner and apologize for bailing on you guys...we took a drenching Thursday night and based off the weather outlook, would've gotten another. Sorry to have stood you guys up.

Last edited:
Back