Movies and videos

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
I was looking for new movies, googled and found 169 gig of videos here, but all of them are offline. Is this a temporary or permanent thing, I cant see a link for them other than googling, am I missing something?

If I believe correctly, Captain is working on a solution to keep the videos up and the bandwidth down.

Every now an then they're up, but my oh my if they don't chomp through the the bandwidth.

I've been trying to find one that I used to have. It's the best Busa clip I've ever seen. I think it's called busa.wmv. It's the one from the Discovery channel or so, where the 1999 Busa is in some countdown of the top 10 something or others. If you like Busas it's THE clip to have. I'm amazed that this is the ONLY site that you can get it from (as far as Google knows).

I think it was actually a TLC countdown...I actually have it on my computer...if you want it maybe we can figure out a way for me to send it to you...ttyl
-Chad

double post...my bad!!!

<!--EDIT|MeatyFrank
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149824971 -->

There was a Top 10 bikes that have impacted motorcycling on the Science Channel. Busa #1 of course and no it wasn't that freakin' Hayabusa satellite that always pops up on Google searches.

I caught it on You Tube I believe.

I am just looking for any videos, I only have dialup at home, but when I am in hotels 4 nights per week, I get rooms with highspeed and take advantage.

We could use torrents if the members are willing to seed the videos 24/7. I never turn my servers or even my personal desktop off so I could seed for ever (ideally
smile.gif
)

Back