Motorhead will be getting his chance!

Frank Adams

Registered
The Psycho Busa will be rolling into Motorheads shop in the next couple of days to see he has the magic touch or not.

We'll see if his dyno tuning can add a few more hp and maybe get it up 225 rwhp?

This might be his first look at a 1360 with these type of mods?

How many think Dennis & the Dyno-Jet200 can pull some additional #'s out of this big beast?

There could be some good R&D coming from all this!

Dennis, get pleanty of sleep the night before...!

frank I'd make sure he's done w/ the turbo kit 'fore I went up there. Else you wont seen him!

I think he'll get at least 225 outta the "big block" or he'll die trying. Hope you got a couple good back tires! Expect minimum 30-40 passes I bet.

BTW you have any Tbody work done?

It all depends on what kind of compression,cam lift,duration,over lap,head work and other variables.Sorry Frank maybe 210 to 215hp at the most.Tell me more about your setup so I can have a better idea on guessing.

[This message has been edited by Gixxer1300R (edited 30 July 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Gixxer1300R (edited 30 July 2000).]

To be honest I'll be happy with 200rwhp.(honest number)

I don't believe anyone with a 1360 getting over 205hp.

Some of these builder are doing "all gear runs"(6th gear) and spiking the chart. Thats NOT a honest number!

My engine builder was re-doing his dyno room upgrading with new equiptment when I picked the bike up, We only did "one" 3rd gear run and that pass showed 190rwhp with just the stock ecm, no pw2, no Yosh box settings.

I've done a lot of work with it since that day and I know it runs A LOT better now then it did then.

Dennis & I will be looking to make one of the best 1360 maps available yet.

Oh boy! Turbo's, Nasty 1360's, the smell of burnt rubber floating in the air! What could be better? Can I watch, pleaseeeee!? Motor, can the dyno take it? I can't!

What about a live webcam link Mr Motorhead??

that would be special!!!!!

yeah, he'll eek somemore ponnies outta it for you,
If I was a betting man, I would say he'll gain you 5

Nuts ;)

(Don't let me down now Mr Motorhead :D :D)

Back