Motorcycle Thieves Caught

I take pride in myself working for what I have and like all of us here it just pisses me off when these bastards think it's cool or It's a way too make a living taking our stuff we worked so hard for.

Not much we can do but just let the law do it's job and make threats on this board aw hell fry the bastards-steal some body parts yea thats the ticket-tatoo THIEF on there fore head - ahhhhhhhhh I feel better now, glad they got busted!!

I'm done now

Patrick

I think they should be brought to a bike meet, would make great fun being tied to a rope behind a busa and maybe more,and then ship the leftover bits down to that nice sherrif who keeps a Tent city prison.

With all this talk of execution, maiming, a firehose up the butt.......errr I guess that was what I was going to suggest..... lol

Anyway, with all theses posts, it makes me think about the scene from "PeeWee's Great Adventure" when PeeWee is in the biker bar and they are all shouting what terrible things to do to him and PeeWee says in his little PeeWee voice "I say we let him go!"

Sorry, I will go back to huffing my paint can now and let you continue this discussion......lol

Before I do go though, I do have to say one last thing. I spent a total of 11 years in law enforcement and always heard the crap about someone being innocent until proven guilty.....It feels good to be able to say that I NEVER arrested anyone whom I thought might have been innocent....

Hangum High......

Good ideas pward. I don't have children (and don't plan on it) but I think it may be time to add some classes in high school on raising children and being decent humans. I would vote for the permit or license thing also however, we would have to figure out how to keep the government out of it.

Is it just me or does the first two bear a strong resemblence to our RSD. Hmmmm.
smile.gif

Chris

Hey Cecil...From one Former U.S. Marine who lives in south florida to another...GREAT POST!

All three of'em are gonna make some other inmates very happy.

The three buttkateers...Pugly, Fugly & Ugly...pillowbiter wannabee's who will get their wish...every night.

I say we take up a collection and mail them each a "Care Package"...consisting of ruby red lipstick, a pink tu-tu and a #5 Butt Plug! LOL! With a little card that reads...

"From Your Two Wheeled Brothers On The Road"

"PS: Can't Wait For Ya'll To Get Released"

"PSS: It Rubs The Lotion On It's Skin"

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

you will be :

A) labeled a "busybody"
B) looked at as a potential child molester
C) sued
Sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been busy raising my 1-1/2 kids!!
tounge.gif
I don't really care what my neighbors or the other people in my town think about me, busybody, child-molester whatever. I ain't either one, so what's to worry about? I know that if I interfere into a kids life when that kid needs help, I'm doing it because I think it needs to be done. If I'm wrong I guess someone will use option #3 on your list. I can't let the fear of what MIGHT happen to me as an adult deter me from helping out a kid who's parents have failed him/her.

<!--EDIT|Mr Brown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115190422 -->

I used to have a dr350. I was at a WaWa( I live in Pa) and as I came out I was stunned to see a guy trying to push my bike into his pick up. I stood there for a second stunned by the cojones of this guy just taking his time trying to push my bike up into his truck like he had bought a tractor from Sears. Before I knew it I had crossed the hundred feet and swung from right field with my helmet and solidly connected with his temple. Needless to say, he went down hard. After realizing I had just commited a pretty serious assualt that out weighed the seriousness of his crime. I pulled him to his feet and had a discussion about consequences... Fortunatly he was on probation and did not want to pursue any of his options with me and was under the impression that I was commited to causing further bodily harm upon him. The lesson I learned... I should have just called it in and had his A$$ arrested instead of trying to impress him with my dissatisfaction with his actions. Being former Military, having five friends that are LE and a wife that is an attorney you would think I would know better. The kicker is that he was only 18 and lived about two blocks from me. Up until I bought a new house I would see him a couple of times a week and he would wave at me like we were friends. For legal reasons I would like to state that this account is purely fiction and you can never prove it happened.

Now, now, boys. Let's not get all up in ams over this until we've heard all about how they were abused as children - denied all the finer things that all the other kids had. I'm sure thay all come from broken homes, some probably had uncaring, drug abusing mothers who brought home an endless parade of unsavory men who beat the "utes", who, as a result of this abuse, turned to a former police officer as a father figure, who in turn used their desire for a better life to entice them into a life of easy money through theft and drugs, and God knows what else.

I'm sure it's not their fault - it's a reflection of the uncaring society in which we live that encourages the acquisition of goods, which fosters class stratification and polarization and thereby promotes envy and forces the lower classes into a life of crime. These poor, unfortunate children simply need a better education (at your expense) so they can raise their standard of living and become productive members of society, who can afford to buy the bikes and other nice things that they desire.

Then we can steal it all from them, the no-good bastids......

Ahhhh - nevermind - just send them to jail - and have their cell-mates explain the socio-economics of stealing to them.. from behind.
I would agree with you but........ I know your'e not serious, and they ain't kids. I really do believe that many kids wouldn't act like this if we as a society really took better care of ALL children, but once they reach the stage these morons are at, ship em off to the big house. They'll learn some respect for other peoples stuuf there.
The only problem with that is if you try to "take care of" your neighbors kids (and I mean that in the "it takes a village" sense) you will be :

A) labeled a "busybody"
B) looked at as a potential child molester
C) sued

We recently had our 10 yr. old's bicycle stolen from our front yard - right next to the front door, by another 10yr old in the neighborhood. The older kids he hangs out with destroyed the bike, and his "daddy" called to police to complain. One of the older kids blurts out that "This isn't even your bike - it's stolen". The father made the kid write an apology and paid for the bike but did not have the stones to show up at my door in person - he took them to the police station for us to go get.

The kids "apology" stated that if he had known the bike was owned by someone he knew, he wouldn't have stolen it. Like it's OK to steal from those you do not know. This kid is 10 and is already lost. Family is a mess, older brother arrested for drugs, no parental supervision - etc.

At least we got the bike paid for, but I feel like the kid learned either the wrong lesson or no lesson at all. I would truely rather have it the other way around.

In our society today, you have to take a test and get a license to drive, or to cut someone else's hair, but you can have as many kids as you like, and can raise them however you like, regardless of how that affects society as a whole. In my opinion, you should have to take AND PASS a class, and prove that you are drug free before you can get a permit to have kids, and any you have without a permit will be adopted out to infertile couples that have passed the test. Want to have a second child? Sure - how is your first one doing?

I don't really care how you raise your kid, as long as we can all agree that there are some values that have to be instilled in them. Just the basics that all societies and religions ascribe to - no stealing, no murder, no rape, etc.

I understand that this will not solve all of societies ills, but I'd be willing to bet that it would go a long way towards cutting them down to a manageable size.

Who am I to impose these rules? I'm the guy footing the bills - with my tax money.

Hey, I know this is unrealistic - but I kinda wish it weren't.

And yes, I support helmet laws. Gotta make this bike related...
biggrin.gif

Sorry for the rant, and now you know that I'm just to the right of Attilla the Hun
rant.gif
Actually, I would agree with you on this. I would even VOTE for it! Nothing like living in LA where every sexually active twelve year old has a kid tagging after her. And don't even get me startred on the illegals who do day labor for cash, don't pay taxes and collect welfare for 5 kids ta boot!

Actually, I would agree with you on this. I would even VOTE for it!  Nothing like living in LA where every sexually active twelve year old has a kid tagging after her. And don't even get me startred on the illegals who do day labor for cash, don't pay taxes and collect welfare for 5 kids ta boot!
My question is why is a 12 y/o girl sexually active? We differ on the plight of illegals, but the bottom line on that is just like the drug problem: take away the demand and the supply will take care of itself. Prosecute the people who hire the illegals, they will find legitimate work.

Ive worked in the Illinois state prison system for 9 years now. I can guarantee that 3rd dweeb will be wearing a pillow case like a mini-skirt and using kool-aid as lipstick on his first night on the gallery.

Back