Motorcycle Parking

I ride my GSXR to work every day now. I can ride the GSXR for about 15 dollars a week as opposed to putting $80 a week in my pick up. I think just about everyone where I work, who has a bike, is now riding to work. Pretty nice in the morning and I have an evaprative vest for the ride home.

I ride to work with my fiance (we work at the same place/same hours). We alternate riding two up on the busa and the ninja 250. Saves TONS of money. The ninja gets like 60 miles per gallon!!!

There's about 1500 people at my job and about 5 people ride regularly. Of course, the place is full of overweight and crippled people. I honestly have never seen so many people who are underworked, overpaid and overweight. Every fat f@ck that works there limps---and they don't even do any physical labor.

I thought there would be an increase in ridership, or my company would put a parking lot closer for motorcycles---no such luck. It'll make the SUVs carrying one person to work have to park farther away.

Of course, the place is full of overweight and crippled people.  I honestly have never seen so many people who are underworked, overpaid and overweight.  Every fat f@ck that works there limps---and they don't even do any physical labor.  
A little friendly advice son:

These are the types of admissions that you share with good (male) friends over a twelve pack. Not really something you want to do in a public forum (like ours). Unfortunately, it is not politically correct at this stage in society to display these thoughts.
Excuse me for not being in your exclusive presence to present this helpful hint to you.

Projekt

In the near future, car drivers will be engulfed in a swarm of two wheeled vehicles similar to a scuba diver swimming among a school of fish. I have seen it in Italy while driving a car, the experience was amazing. Unfortunately, I was stuck in gridlock in car, not on a motorcycle.
Italy is way ahead of us in that regard. Just look at the scooter parking in Rome or Florence. Hundreds and hundreds of scooters lined up in parking lots. We don't have anything even vaguely resembling that here.
It is a beautiful thing isn't it? They know how to live and keep it simple... It all started with the Vespa..

im bout temped to buy either my buddies vespa or his ruckus just for goofin off round town cause at 30 mpg on the bus plus about 300 on tires every 4k miles they're looking temping cause my buddies got some legal issues and want the ruckus gone for 750 and thats lookin good

the motorcycle parking at my work has kinda started to suck cause when i got my bike last year i was maybe 1 or 2 or 3 at a hospital and now cuase i work overnights i have to park in the backside of the space otherwise i get blocked in but its good though its away from the rest of the cars and you have to have a special card to open the gate or a bike to fit through but the bad side of that is that all the volunteer worker (i.e. 70+ old women park there) but its usually a few spaces away from where we park

Of course, the place is full of overweight and crippled people. I honestly have never seen so many people who are underworked, overpaid and overweight. Every fat f@ck that works there limps---and they don't even do any physical labor.

These are the types of admissions that you share with good (male) friends over a twelve pack. Not really something you want to do in a public forum (like ours). Unfortunately, it is not politically correct at this stage in society to display these thoughts.
Excuse me for not being in your exclusive presence to present this helpful hint to you.

Projekt
His statements aren't politically correct but I agree with what he is saying.

Of course, the place is full of overweight and crippled people.  I honestly have never seen so many people who are underworked, overpaid and overweight.  Every fat f@ck that works there limps---and they don't even do any physical labor.  

Projekt
His statements aren't politically correct but I agree with what he is saying.
You know what I am one of those FAT F@CKS you speak of and I do not limp buddy and I tell you what right now I will out work both your A$$ES I do physical labor all the time
fight.gif

There has been a large increase in the number of motorcycles here at my place of employment, but that is the norm for around here. In New Mexico you have the riders and the fair weather riders... so with the weather getting nice, you have all the riders coming in. The company is pro rider and provides several motorcycle parking only areas and we as the riders when parking in the garage will go 2-3 bikes per space. Its all good.

Yep gasoline powered vehicles are a dying breed. I won't be buying any more brand new ones. In fact the ones I have now might just be my last  
winkold.gif
 The way I use them they'll take forever to wear out  
laugh.gif
Back the gasoline free truck up bro! My busa if gasoline powered, I need petrol!
whatsatre.png
Sorry I meant gasoline powered cars/trucks ect. I think bikes/smart cars/electric etc will be the future. I meant I won't be buying any more new cars
winkold.gif
laugh.gif

winkold.gif

laugh.gif

Back