MotoGP update

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Can I hope for 1 podium finish from Nicky Hayden??

John Hopkins and Kenny Roberts are still way back....

And Colin Edwards slid back a little on the last race...

Anyway, here's the results;

motogp.jpg

Mugello was the best race of the season! Rossi + Biaggi battling up front, Melandri in close pursuit. Classic.

Unless Rossi crashes hard, he'll take it.

Valentino Rossi undisputed king ..The Doctor can cure all your problems

Painless, I hate you.

Nothing personal bro...

I had big plans to make suzuka this past April, but they dropped it for the 2005 season. So I figured, well I will go to Motegi in September. But NOOOOOOO, the baby is due that weekend. I just don't think I can swing going to a bike race and miss the birth of my 3rd child.
tounge.gif

So tell me exactly how loud they are... The bikes that is.

I bet that was a crazy home crowd with the 4 Italians in the front...

Rossi, Biaggi, Melandri and Capirossi.

I know you got some stories man, let's hear em!

Haven't caught any of the races, so I guess I will have to wait for the DVD at the end of the season!
laugh.gif

Watched the race on speed last night. Last lap was awesome. Biaggi slipped in on the Doctor a couple of times, but in the end.......
Like they asked at the race - is he the Doctor or the Professor?!?
thumbs-up.gif
Gotta get my hands on Faster!

Ah, Nicky's low man on the totoem right now. Give it time and he'll be getting all the good parts, too, et cetera. Besides, Valentino is such an awesome and experienced racer, it's gonna take a miracle to not at least SEE him on the podium, let alone knocked out of 1st. At least that whiny azz Max isn't taking the top spot. Lord how I detest that guy.
tounge.gif

Rossi/Yamaha's bike are so beyond everybody else it's boring.. haha

I'm actually finding myself pulling for Milandri most of the time now... just sick of seeing vale walk off and leave em'

the season is basically over though.. Sete wiped out again.. and I don't think he had anything for Rossi anyways..

it's like Rossi has an extra .5 per lap that he can use anytime he needs to .. .

if he's within 1 second with less than 3 laps to go.. it's all over you just don't know it yet.

I know I was hoping Nicky would be having a better season. There was hope in race 1 when he was haning with Val and Sete, but then he crashed. Sucks...

Back