12 Loris CAPIROSSI
13 Randy DE PUNIET
14 Makoto TAMADA
15 Sylvain GUINTOLI
16 Kenny ROBERTS
17 Kousuke AKIYOSHI
18 Olivier JACQUE
19 John HOPKINS

Rossi looked possessed! Nicky appeared to be struggling.

It was good seeing Edwards on the podium.

I'am not suprised that Nicky isn't winning, but I am surprised he is not in the top three
wink.gif
. Anybody know what his problems are
rock.gif

John Hopkins looked like he was headed for a 3rd until the lowside incident!

Jerez is a great track! Love watchin the race there! Those 2 double apex right handers are awesome! What speed they carry through that second one, just incredible!

I think Rossi was holding back. He just won by enough cause Pedrosa never really challenged him and he wasn't going to hammer down if he didn't have to. Nice to see Rossi wheelie across the finish line again!

YLT=Moto

You and moto 08 are having quite the battle.
What does YLT mean? young lil terd?

(Lamb busa @ Mar. 27 2007,17:28) YLT=Moto  

You and moto 08 are having quite the battle.
What does YLT mean? young lil terd?
Close
laugh.gif

He can't figure it out and I've SPELLED it for him three times
tounge.gif

I really thought Hayden was going to be able to run with them after that flyer of a start he got. But he wound up cooking his tires in the first few laps trying to keep pace. You gotta feel for Hopkins though. Man he was on a mission and then whooops! It was the wierdest fall I have seen in a long time. I think he got a big gust of wind and then his leg flew off the peg and that was that. Classic Rossi though. Just kept Grinding all race. Off to Turkey?

guns.gif
HEY HEY HEY.....geez man, what about titling the thread MotoGP spoiler! I thought it was just common knowledge.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE in the future, please just put spoiler in the title, for those of us who TIVO the race but don't get a chance to watch for a few days.

THANK YOU!

Back