Motogp Fantasy League Cota! (there Will Be Spoilers In This Thread!)

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
upload_2016-4-7_12-0-26.png

Riders Resting:
TEAM CANTAB:
Lorenzo
Redding
Bautista

TEAM Mustang:
Crutchlow
Baz
Miller

WOW! Crazy race... Rossi crashing out, ends a 25 race streak of top 5 finishes; Smith crashing ends his streak in the points. Marquez, Lorenzo and Iannone on the podium - Baz crashing out and still finishing in the points...

But, big, big props go out to Dani and his he display of gentlemanly sportsmanship!

Scoresheets will be updated tomorrow.

Yep another crash fest, the new tyres and software are causing some havoc at all 3 races this year.
Its gonna be a survival of the fittest.
I think if Dovi was on his normal line he'd be ok, Dani would have wobbled off track.
All 3 class winners were superb.

Yep another crash fest, the new tyres and software are causing some havoc at all 3 races this year.
Its gonna be a survival of the fittest.
I think if Dovi was on his normal line he'd be ok, Dani would have wobbled off track.
All 3 class winners were superb.

Dovi was lucky his left leg wasn't broken. Three brands on the podium once again and a fourth one coming in 4th! I like the competition between the makes but the rider to rider racing wasn't present today. What a track though eh! 190+ every lap and that downhill right hander! Manoman! And as much as I dislike Marquez, while in the lead with six seconds on his boyfriend running in 2nd, in the last quarter of the race...that slo mo shot of him dragging not only his knee but also his (elbow) was art in motion! Too bad about the crashes especially Pedrosa taking out Dovi like that. Pedrosa sure had a wobble under braking but why? And poor Crutchlow, it's not if it's when, he's going to crash. Is he not in shape to run 20 laps? Does his concentration go away somewhere in mid race? How about that up and comer Vinales though? The Suzukis are just about there and he can really ride! Did you notice those quad winglets on the front of the Ducatis? More downforce or airstream deflectors for the riders behind?

It looks a hell of a track I just cant imagine the forces that are put on the body!!
Maybe Pedro is too light for that particular part of the track braking hard up hill ?
And whats up with Bwadly Smiff following Cal like that ? BS is struggling big time
he never looked settled all weekend where as last year I thought he was doing really
well.
Hmm the Suzukis are still a long way off it seems but im hopeing the best. Maverick
is being chased by Yamaha seeing George is off to Ducati..
Those winglets on Georges bike look ridiculous but if that's whats needed, a lot of
riders that have followed the dukes have commented on the disturbed airflow
causing all sorts of instability - wobbles.
Looking at Rossis crash it looked like the same thing Iannone did at Qatar - barely
touching a painted line at extreme angle ?
At least the ducatis didn't destroy any more tyres this weekend cant imagine what
Michelin would have done had it happened.

Good racing because you never know what is going to happen. But the new tires are unpredictable and there are a lot of crashes because of the tires. That is not a good thing and potentially very dangerous.

COTA is a great Moto GP track. I was there Saturday, so only saw them going kind of full out during qualifying.
There was a wreck in turn 19 during a different class. He high sided after the sweeping right that turns into a quick left. There were a few slides, but nothing major.
There was an oil spill during Super Sport on the back stretch at turn 12, which cut the last race short. Bike caught fire and had dropped oil for about 1/4 mile of track.

From what I heard they were flying new tires in every day......

I had a blast.:thumbsup:

Team Mustang current: 201
upload_2016-4-12_9-51-35.png

Team CANTAB current: 176
upload_2016-4-12_9-50-59.png

Back