Motogp Fantasy League Argentina! (there Will Be Spoilers In This Thread!)

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
upload_2016-3-30_12-30-38.png

Resting for Team CANTAB:
Marquez
Crutchlow
Miller

Resting for Team Mustang:
Pedrosa
Crutchlow
Miller

upload_2016-3-30_12-30-21.png

True, but with potential rain tomorrow, qualifying may be very interesting if they build the q's now...

Right after watching FP2 im changing 2 of my resting picks lol .

Iannone
Crutchlow
Bautista

Right after watching FP2 im changing 2 of my resting picks lol .

Iannone
Crutchlow
Bautista

Got it. Team CANTAB has Marquez and Miller back in; Iannone, Crutchlow and Bautista resting.

No Change for Team MUSTANG...

Geeze bit of a crash fest going on luckily most people seem alright, turn one has caught out so many riders.
Be interesting to see the findings on Scott Reddings tyre , whatever happened it made a mess of the tail
looked like some wacky euro mod lol.

Michelin just pulled both rear tires and are bringing in a new one; they still don't know what happened. So, the riders will have an extra warm up session tomorrow and the tire allocations have been reset...

Well! Didn't see that coming. What a race! I will update the score sheets and post them tomorrow!

Well! Didn't see that coming. What a race! I will update the score sheets and post them tomorrow!

Man i reckon ! a few brain farts along the way too....gotta say that Pawi fella in moto3 showed everyone how BIG his nads were in his runaway win.

So, after Argentina, Team Standings are:
Team Mustang = 106
Team Cantab = 65

TEAM MUSTANG with 112 total points
upload_2016-4-5_11-38-16.png

TEAM CANTAB with 65 total points

Top Speed in the race was Andrea Dovisioso with 327.2 KPH; the highest top speed for an active rider was Rossi with 322.6 KPH (no points).

All point values taken from rules published here:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/2016-fantasy-motogp-rules.189565/

All statistics taken from MotoGP.com (path: motogp.com, results, event, session, then session .pdf)

upload_2016-4-5_11-39-23.png

You are correct sir, I forgot to deduct the QP to RAC points. I will correct the score tomorrow.

Mustang and Cantab scores updated:
Mustang = 106
Cantab = 65

Back