Moto Gp Sunday Morning

Yep cant wait , ive got the video pass and enjoy watching practice and quailifying sessions.
Big changes this year, be interesting to see who adapts the best.

Why just tease,, here is the schedule for the next days.,,,,,
Moto Gp schedule

Commercial Bank Grand Prix of Qatar/17 - 20 Mar
Thursday 17
Photo Shoot - PHO
07:45
Moto3 - FP1
11:00
Moto2 - FP1
11:55
MotoGP - FP1
12:55
Moto3 - FP2
13:55
Moto2 - FP2
14:50
Friday 18
MotoGP - FP2
Moto3 - FP3
12:00
Moto2 - FP3
MotoGP - FP3
13:55
Saturday 19
Michelin Press Conf.
10:00
Moto3 - QP
Moto2 - QP
11:55
MotoGP - FP4
MotoGP - Q1
13:35
MotoGP - Q2
14:00
Press Conference
15:15
Sunday 20
Moto3 - WUP
08:50
Moto2 - WUP
09:25
MotoGP - WUP
10:00
Moto3 - RAC
Moto2 - RAC
12:20
MotoGP - RAC
14:00

is that on dish anyplace?

I get beIN on Dish channel 392 but it may be one of the extra sport packages I had to buy.

I like to watch moto gp, but I think I like World Superbike even better.

I also really enjoy Supercross and Motocross, so glad all these races are finally televised.

I am bummed.....I had motogp last year on Direct......but this year it looks to be on a network I dont have. Might have to upgrade......

Or just save the money and upgrade the bike:rofl:

BeIn on dish broadcast in English last year anyway. The superbike announcers are a hoot- they are British and the accent and euphemisms are cool.

The broadcast here on Xfinity TV, ch 677, beIN, NOT an HD channel, was kinda strange. It started as the bikes were pulling into the starting grid after their warmup lap, nothing before. Until the one and only commercial break, the commentating was in English like last year on FS1HD. All of the commercials during the break were in Spanish and when the race returned, two laps later, the commentating was in Spanish until the broadcast was over. There was an annoying female Spanish commentator that talked incessantly! No Moto2 or 3 either. Can't MotoGP Inc. do any better than that?

The broadcast here on Xfinity TV, ch 677, beIN, NOT an HD channel, was kinda strange. It started as the bikes were pulling into the starting grid after their warmup lap, nothing before. Until the one and only commercial break, the commentating was in English like last year on FS1HD. All of the commercials during the break were in Spanish and when the race returned, two laps later, the commentating was in Spanish until the broadcast was over. There was an annoying female Spanish commentator that talked incessantly! No Moto2 or 3 either. Can't MotoGP Inc. do any better than that?

Grab a video pass and you have everything with language options

Couldn't stand it.....Added the sports package. I saw that MotoAmerica was being shown on BeIn as well.....

All is good:banana:

Back