world super bike season opening tomorrow.. good news..

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
i found a channel through a friend that broadcasts the race live on cable.. and it is not speed ch..:moon:
BEIN sport ch. i have comcast and it is ch 138..it is not HD but better than nothing... starts at 630 pm central time..
DVR SET!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

620 on DirecTV but you gotta have the extra sports pack. NO WSBK for me this season. :down:

620 on DirecTV but you gotta have the extra sports pack. NO WSBK for me this season. :down:

Same here. Was costing me $70 to have Speed on DirecTV, not going to fork out even more to watch what I was having to pay too much to watch before. Suspended my D-tv service 3 months ago because MotoGP and WSBK were the only 2 things I watched, and when the season was over, well.. TV is collecting dust, and I don't even miss it.

This is nice to see. Hope he holds it together. Spaniard Carlos Checa has started the 'Panigale' era of Ducati in World Superbike by winning the Tissot-Superpole at Phillip Island. The Ducati Team Alstare managed to take the best out of the new Borgo Panigale superbike by setting an incredible 1'30.234, that means a brand-new Best Lap for the series and the 10th pole position of his career.

Nope, not there. Figured that was a little bit too good to be true. Oh well, if I turn the DirecTV back on later on this spring I can catch them on there.

Back