Most wicked bike yet IMO

The seller is asking big bucks because that's a ZL1 aluminum big block chevy.

If the pic was in HD you would be able to see the flies circling around that steaming turd.....I have to think the guy is an ebay noob and put the decimal in the wrong place on that pile of crap.

It might look cool if it had one of Ed Roth's monsters on top of it and it was plastered on the front of a t-shirt.

Well, your entitled to your opinion. It's too bad you can't sit back and see the fun of it all. This bike is a joke. A blown bigblock? A top fuel slick? It's neat in that someone tied it all together for kicks.

If the pic was in HD you would be able to see the flies circling around that steaming turd.....I have to think the guy is an ebay noob and put the decimal in the wrong place on that pile of crap.

It might look cool if it had one of Ed Roth's monsters on top of it and it was plastered on the front of a t-shirt.

Last edited:
That engine alone, if it is the real deal is probably worth at least $20-$30k...

Who said it has to make sense? Does a Busa' make sense?

Um I am confused. Do you sit on the air intake or just loop your leg through the supercharger belt?

:thumbsup: shure i'd ride it too:laugh:
i think its neat. for what it is. made for the fun of it.:beerchug:

Exactly. It's neat for what it is. I like supercharged engines and wide tires, this is both! Would I ride it? No. But I would start it up and mess around with it. On second thought, curiosity would probably get the better of me and I might take a spin on it after I looked it over.

I guess I've been gone too long from this site. It used to have a bunch gearheads on it that would see what I did, being I'm one myself.

gee whiz guys he didnt say he was in love with it........I agree with ya its freaking wicked, to do that to a bike would be so much fun
can you imagine just sitting on that thing when it fired up,,,,,:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I saw something like this riding down the main strip at the Lone Star Rally. Serious.. It was being riden. Tried to get a pic, but the dang camera didn't come on in time. But it did have a drag tire on the back.

Back