Mortar fail

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
:rofl:

Army Mortar FAIL! - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
That was funny. Don't think its the Colombian army though?
Strange how over half the comments on YouTube page are in Arabic?
Not sure why they ran away though? Without traveling a certain distance and hard impact it won't detonate.

There's one like that which shows a bunch of Failestinians blowing themselves up. It's one of my favourite videos.

StromBusa said:
Thanks, anybody know how to get wine off the screen :rofl:

Your tongue of course:rulez: waste not want not:whistle:

I :lol: at the video.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

That was funny. Don't think its the Colombian army though?
Strange how over half the comments on YouTube page are in Arabic?
Not sure why they ran away though? Without traveling a certain distance and hard impact it won't detonate.

wasnt that a time delay that he was setting on the top... i could be wrong but when you twist the top to a certain spot your setting the time delay

No helmet, looking right at the tube. The FEW I fired 20 years ago you sure didn't do it that way...

ahh ok thought that it was pull pin for standard distance/impact charges and twist to set timer for time delay... atleast the cpl times ive seen them used in person thats how it was

Really not sure myself as ive only seen a few fired in tests with govt.
From the way cameraman was laughing and didnt flinch or run it seems like the whole thing was rigged.

Really not sure myself as ive only seen a few fired in tests with govt.
From the way cameraman was laughing and didnt flinch or run it seems like the whole thing was rigged.

yeah i can completely agree with that.. i know there are several different kind of launching projectiles and for all i know we could both be right lmfao

Back