Snowmobile FAIL!

Wow, I didnt know you were supposed to catch them. Heck with that, let her roll!

funniest part was him starring at it coming right at him. I was wondering if he was gonna get out of the way...lol. you really dont have an appreciation for the angle until you watch the whole thing...wow

There is NO WAY I would stand there and watch that thing come rolling down at me, and NO WAY I would try to catch it... PERIOD.
:whistle:

Like having sex with a BIG woman,...............be sure and stay on TOP!!:laugh:

Wonder if it cranked over just fine after that tumble? How durable are these snowmobiles? I remember when I rode motocross and took some VERY hard falls and crashed... yet the bike would still usually start with one or two cranks

Wonder if it cranked over just fine after that tumble? How durable are these snowmobiles? I remember when I rode motocross and took some VERY hard falls and crashed... yet the bike would still usually start with one or two cranks

Well my two bosses both ride snowmobiles, and they fix them after EVERY weekend, so I'm guessing not very durable. One is an Arctic Cat guy, and the other a Polaris guy. They are equally crappy.. :laugh:

thats insane!! He was flying down that hill.....I wonder how fast he was sliding! :laugh:

I cant believe he just stay there when it was coming his was, I would get up and start running:laugh:

Drat! And to think, that all could've been prevented if he hadn't forgotten his ankle strap.

:rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

That was TRULY and epic fall. Or slide. Or roll. Whatever it was, yeah...THAT was a fail of the greatest magnitude. :rofl:

Why on earth, after the thing has rolled a mile down the mountain already, would you even CONSIDER getting in it's way/trying to catch it?!?!?!? At that point it was already about as damaged as it was gonna get. No sense adding to your medical bill to save a broken toy. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

looks like the rider wasnt hurt too bad, if at all. i was concerned he would've broken something until i saw him get up and start running

Its already rolled over 700 times, another 200 to the bottom wont really matter, just let her go bro, just let her go...

Back