more specific exhaust question.. yosh or scorp.

HMan

Registered
I've found these pipes at the exact same price with shipping. Help me out here. I've heard Yosh pipes and I like them more than any other pipe I've heard. However, I've become interested in the Scorpions but have not heard them in person and know little about them.

Their site has sound clips but its hard to tell from that. How are they in comparison to Yosh? I'm looking for the deepest tone I can get without any whine. A bit of scream on top end is fine but I'm looking for growl. Also NOT looking for the loudest pipe out there.

I'm also looking at build quality. How do the two hold up? I read that the Scorpions never need repacking. How the hell is that? Doesn't look like it uses internal baffling unless I'm missing something.

Anyway, let me know what you think guys. I'm considering a purchase as early as this weekend.

If I were you I'ld wait until I had my mind made up definitely...You can go with the suggestion of others but you could also end up unhappy if you rush...I just had to have the 2Bros slipons...Then I saw and heard the Muzzy full...Well I've got the Muzzy full now and I'm very Happy... :D

If I were you I'ld wait until I had my mind made up definitely...You can go with the suggestion of others but you could also end up unhappy if you rush...I just had to have the 2Bros slipons...Then I saw and heard the Muzzy full...Well I've got the Muzzy full now and I'm very Happy...   :D
What am I waiting for though? I have noone around here to compare to. Hell, my busa is only like the 5th busa I've ever seen on the road around here in four years.

HMan,

What are you paying for them and where are you getting them from? You might get some feedback on "deals" and places to buy from other members. Since Yosh is so popular you should be able to get a feel if you have a good deal.

Kent

HMan,

What are you paying for them and where are you getting them from?  You might get some feedback on "deals" and places to buy from other members.  Since Yosh is so popular you should be able to get a feel if you have a good deal.

Kent
I have my choice of either/or for $520.00 shipped.

So price isn't so much a factor anymore. I'm starting to lean more towards Scorp. Only 98db (compared to 102 for Yosh) and very deep sounding. I know 98 isn't exactly quiet but still not bad considering stock Honda pipes on 954's is like 96.

yosh carbon slip ons are the best. Prety expensive though. Get the best and only the best. scorps have a nice sound doh. Make sur u get the reight pipes

TommyB

Not one of yer two, I know, but this is the system I think I want. This ain't the best video clip I've ever seen but I love this sound... minus the racing shifter coughs. :super:

Back