More Orange Man bad problems

Read the whole story. It’s not his pledge, he’s honoring something that trump put into place (and) that money was already meant to fund.
Bullshit. The democrats have consistently and constantly ignored federal laws, federal rulings, congressional rules and scotus decisions whenever it suited them. The current admin also stopped construction on this wall for 2 1/2 years and sold much of the materials for pennys on the dollar. The only reason they are announcing this now is it’s an election year. And when you have angry black people in Chicago protesting democrats it’s time to do something. They do not care about natl security, border security or anything other than fooling people into thinking they are doing something.

This is why they are ‘doing something’

They can hear a giant sucking sound of votes getting lost.

Last edited:
Bullshit. The democrats have consistently and constantly ignored federal laws, federal rulings, congressional rules and scotus decisions whenever it suited them. The current admin also stopped construction on this wall for 2 1/2 years and sold much of the materials for pennys on the dollar. The only reason they are announcing this now is it’s an election year. And when you have angry black people in Chicago protesting democrats it’s time to do something. They do not care about natl security, border security or anything other than fooling people into thinking they are doing something.

This is why they are ‘doing something’

They can hear a giant sucking sound of votes getting lost.

Dayum, trumpers have always had issues with the truth. Angry black folks in Chicago have nothing to do with a wall in Texas. I agree that he did it (now) because this is election time but he did it never the less. You’d prefer something like the wall of China down there right?

Dayum, trumpers have always had issues with the truth. Angry black folks in Chicago have nothing to do with a wall in Texas. I agree that he did it (now) because this is election time but he did it never the less. You’d prefer something like the wall of China down there right?
Tell me why he stopped it for 2 and 1/2 years?
Tell me why he and his admin sold almost $30 million dollars worth of materials for $2 million
Tell me why all the sudden he’s doing a 180?
Tell me why all of them keep getting a pass on their own bullshit and people like you keep going back to ‘trumpers’?

Maybe it’s you who has issue with the truth?
My bet is you can’t just say ‘Trump was right.’

Tell me why he stopped it for 2 and 1/2 years?
Tell me why he and his admin sold almost $30 million dollars worth of materials for $2 million
Tell me why all the sudden he’s doing a 180?
Tell me why all of them keep getting a pass on their own bullshit and people like you keep going back to ‘trumpers’?

Maybe it’s you who has issue with the truth?
My bet is you can’t just say ‘Trump was right.’
It's pretty ironic the spin that has now ensued by his mouthpieces. Now the spin is, this is not new, these are funds that Trump had approved and were just sitting there unused. They actually say that.

So then, Biden is now building Trump's wall. It's not Biden's wall. They don't say it that way, of course. Cuz they have to pander to the lowest denominator of stupid they have in their voting pool.

Trump did the same thing. And continues to still. There really isn't much difference in the quality of rhetoric in our political system now. They have to keep the stupid people on board by dumbing it down.

Stupid people get to vote too.

It's pretty ironic the spin that has now ensued by his mouthpieces. Now the spin is, this is not new, these are funds that Trump had approved and were just sitting there unused. They actually say that.

So then, Biden is now building Trump's wall. It's not Biden's wall. They don't say it that way, of course. Cuz they have to pander to the lowest denominator of stupid they have in their voting pool.

Trump did the same thing. And continues to still. There really isn't much difference in the quality of rhetoric in our political system now. They have to keep the stupid people on board by dumbing it down.

Stupid people get to vote too.
Biden is building Trump’s wall
1696713771191.gif

Classic!

Back