More Mods

FastBusa

Donating Member
Registered
I installed the Arata exhaust system I bought for my 04, just before it got totaled. Its sounds great, and with the pipes wrapped the entire bike sounds different! A lot less noise up front, and a deeper lower sound coming from the back. Seems to help a lot on over heating too.
The screens are now on and the power commander is installed. I have a licence plate relocater for the swing arm and I will install it after I decide what to do with the tail???

Picture_012sm.JPG

(thepushercg @ Mar. 17 2007,12:35) looking good, what are your plans for the tail ?
Not sure yet, I might just cut off the shovel and smooth everything down a bit. I had a top gun type on my 04 L.E. But I didn't like the fact that you could not see the turn signals too well in the daylight. Going to keep looking over the other bikes for more ideas.

i understand that, maybe one of those intergrated lights on ebay that takes the spot of the orginal light, and you can take the turn signals off also. i think they are very nice looking.

(thepushercg @ Mar. 17 2007,12:45) i understand that, maybe one of those intergrated lights on ebay that takes the spot of the orginal light, and you can take the turn signals off also. i think they are very nice looking.
That would be a way to go, I do like the clear lenses on the front of the bike.

Can't say anything you haven't already heard. . . NICE! Hotbodies makes one of the best undertails out there, but you'll have to spend about $240.

Beautiful looking bike ... I like your idea of wrapping the exhaust to keep the heat transfer down ....
beerchug.gif

(dmrowe @ Mar. 18 2007,03:35) That baby is clean!  What brand of sliders are you using?
Lockhart Phillips, Carbon Fiber (love Carbon Fiber). These worked well on my last bike, they were shattered but did a surprising job saving the sides, too bad the front end was torn off.

Back