more horse power

Shean

Registered
Hey dudes I have the 08 busa and I was thinking of changing the stock exhaust cam for the stock intake cam. Has anyone done this mod yet, and if so, how much horsepower did it give.
rock.gif

Don'tknow nothing about cams, don't know nothin about your title either good luck with both
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

Typical helpful responses on here. Thanks guys.

From what I understand, if you're running an aftermarket exhaust and a performance air filter, the cam swap will help you with a little extra horsepower. I know it did on the gen 1's, but as far as gen 2 goes, you might just have to experiment with it.

Typical helpful responses on here. Thanks guys.

From what I understand, if you're running an aftermarket exhaust and a performance air filter, the cam swap will help you with a little extra horsepower. I know it did on the gen 1's, but as far as gen 2 goes, you might just have to experiment with it.
No problem.

Hey dudes I have the 08 busa and I was thinking of changing the stock exhaust cam for the stock intake cam.  Has anyone done this mod yet, and if so, how much horsepower did it give.  
rock.gif
This is a genI mod, the 2 intake cam will not work on the 08, the exhaust cam is bigger/larger and the pins are different similar like in the 07 1k.

Hey guys thanks alot for the responses so far and I mean Horses forgive me for that I don't want to get booted off the org for trash talk. The reason I asked this question is because I read about it on APE web site. They said it was possible to swap a stock exhaust cam for a stock intake cam on a 08busa. Meaning takinging out the stock exhaust cam and putting the stock intake in it's place.

Back