More footage in new flash format

The video is bigger now, but can't find a way to make it full screen.

Loads REALLY quickly!!
cool.gif

The video is bigger now, but can't find a way to make it full screen.  

Loads REALLY quickly!!  
cool.gif
I'm nto sure you can do full screen online. I'm still figuring this out but it seems with out having the file locally it wont go full screen but I'm glad it loads quicker its also a smaller file. Paid 50bucks for the program seems worth it but I have run acrossed one issue of the sound shifting timeliness so
smile.gif

Your swf setting is locked. If you set up your stage for 800x600 that is as big as it will be. So unfortunately, no full screen option. But it does make it easier to view clips. As far as your sound, just play around with it. Try coding it to start/stop at a particular time. But just play around with it, you'll get it working and then you'll be really happy with it.

right click while its playing .
settings.
folder. change saving parameter to 100% on your computer.
Once the video is over. Look for it on your internet temp. Open it with internet explorer. Now you can go full screen.

Motrfinger,

U took the Tyler 999 file out of your archive.
I was trying to save it as study material
blush.gif

right click  while its playing .
settings.
folder. change saving parameter to 100% on your computer.
Once the video is over. Look for it on your internet temp. Open it with internet explorer. Now you can go full screen.

Motrfinger,

U took the Tyler 999 file out of your archive.
I was trying to save it as study material
blush.gif
Hey I redid the flash conversion in a different size and quality. Check it out the last one was 128meg for 9mins this one is 35meg for 9mins and looks just as good IMO
smile.gif
small in size but good. HionBusa I will check the link the file is still there I must have just lost the link I'll get it fixed!

Back