Money Doesn't Grow On Trees !!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Why can't Women Understand how hard it is to Earn a Buck Now Days ? My Wife still thinks Money Grows on Trees.
iamwithstupid.gif
Don't get me wrong I love her but WTF.....
guns.gif
" Thank God For My BUSA"
beerchug.gif

You don't have to tell me, brother. Seems like I'm repeatedly talking with my wife about spending money. She constantly wants to purchase BS for the house we don't need.

You see I Bought the BUSA and brought it home WIHTOUT TELLING HER about it First !!!!!!!!!!

Ever since then It's Been .......... Well.............
AAAssjani.gif

Because I never spend money on myself I actually asked her for her opinion first about buying the busa and she approved. Now, whenever I mention something about saving money she holds it over my head.
guns.gif

(Bosshound @ Aug. 07 2007,23:45) You see I Bought the BUSA and brought it home WIHTOUT TELLING HER about it First !!!!!!!!!!    

Ever since then It's Been ..........  Well.............
AAAssjani.gif
Just do what women do...tell her you got it on sale for $8999 so you actually saved $2200
laugh.gif

(Over_Easy @ Aug. 08 2007,02:54)
(Bosshound @ Aug. 07 2007,23:45) You see I Bought the BUSA and brought it home WIHTOUT TELLING HER about it First !!!!!!!!!!    

AAAssjani.gif
Just do what women do...tell her you got it on sale for $8999 so you actually saved $2200
laugh.gif
handclap.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmm. I thought I was the only one!

--Wag--

laugh.gif
Oh this is hysterical! Like men don't spend money!!!
laugh.gif

Good one guys...good Wednesday morning laugh...thanks...
all_coholic.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 08 2007,08:25)
laugh.gif
 Oh this is hysterical!  Like men don't spend money!!!  
laugh.gif

Good one guys...good Wednesday morning laugh...thanks...  
all_coholic.gif
No chit, VA.
rolleyes_extreme.gif

laugh.gif

I'll be one to say that my wife is actually very good with money, better than I am. Her mother however is horrible, yesterday their power went out because she didn't pay the bills and used the money to go shopping. Classic.

Hummmmmmmm
wink.gif
, I am a FORTUNATE and BLESSED Guy ! My wife makes (and always has) more money than me and has always managed our money and investments since I was always gone to some small 3rd or 4th World Nation. She makes sure I have $$$ in my wallet all the time, does our stock investments and watches all our other investments. And all that from NOT knowing how to balance a check book when we got married  
wow.gif

I know I'am the MOST fortunate Guy Around
jump9.gif

AAAssjani.gif
I did that...I am now divorced
crazy.gif

But I still got the Busa
super.gif

We keep everything separate, one is responsible for the mortgage (me) and the other takes care of everything else. Whoever has money left over once the bills are paid spends it however they want to. Works for us.

This might work for some; buy her a bike and she'll forget about buying that vacuum and want a new exhaust. Still spending money but now it is on something very important, a necessity!!

Imortant note: Buy her a bike you enjoy riding and secretly call it your second bike. Heheheheh

(Justyntym @ Aug. 08 2007,06:54)

AAAssjani.gif
I did that...I am now divorced  
crazy.gif

But I still got the Busa  
super.gif
I didn't buy the Busa until after the divorce, but it was an issue. We ALL needed to watch our spending. Funny thing was though, old dad seemed to be the only one restricted.

When I was married, in a 5 year period I purchased 7 vehicles. I would come home and there it would be dealer tag flapping.

The list:

Cadillac, ford ranger, explorer, F150 (newer than mine), jeep xj, firebird, and when she left she took the mustang GT convertible.

This was in the mid '90's. I drove a 1983 F150 and had a 1984 Virago 750.

God I miss
guns.gif
her.

Back