Model (LE-SE) differences

2 Buku

Registered
I have a Blue and Black 03! Recently I saw (At this site) The 02 SE with the black frame and burnt orange paint. Also I have seen other sublle differences id some of the LE version.
What is the differences in these models? Is there any performance differences?

2 BUKU

PS: How do I include a post in my response? You know the box in a box thing??

black frames and solid color is it .black is 02 orange 03 red 04 grey 05 your blue black is a can model? or its a 02 also.

(Buku - notice I've deleted the first part of your post here - no sense quoting it since I'm not addressing it... )

Buku - Rob's gotcha covered on the LE differences so I'll cover the quote feature with you.

It's really as simple as letting the system do the work for you. At the top right of this post you'll notice a 'quote' button. Simply hit that and you'll have a screen with two text boxes - the bottom box is the post you're quoting and the top box is your answer. Also, you can edit the selected quote as I've done to yours.

Piece 'o cake...

Steve

(Buku - notice I've deleted the first part of your post here - no sense quoting it since I'm not addressing it... )

Buku - Rob's gotcha covered on the LE differences so I'll cover the quote feature with you.  

It's really as simple as letting the system do the work for you.  At the top right of this post you'll notice a 'quote' button.  Simply hit that and you'll have a screen with two text boxes - the bottom box is the post you're quoting and the top box is your answer.  Also, you can edit the selected quote as I've done to yours.

Piece 'o cake...

Steve
Then, when you hit the 'quote' button on a post that already has a quote in it, both will come up as above. I've done nothing other than hit the quote button and type in the upper text box.

Steve

It's really as simple as letting the system do the work for you.  At the top right of this post you'll notice a 'quote' button.  Simply hit that and you'll have a screen with two text boxes - the bottom box is the post you're quoting and the top box is your answer.  Also, you can edit the selected quote as I've done to yours.

Piece 'o cake...

Steve
Then, when you hit the 'quote' button on a post that already has a quote in it, both will come up as above.  I've done nothing other than hit the quote button and type in the upper text box.

Steve
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I FEEL SO DUMB BUT THAT IS THE NATURE OF LEARNING LIFES COOL LITTLE TRICKS!!

NEXT QUESTION- HOW DO I POST A PIC OF ME OR MY BIKE OR ANY OF THE REST OF THE WIERD STUFF THAT GUYS POST THAT WILL SHOW UP ON MY POSTS??

2 BUKU

black frames and solid color is it .black is 02 orange 03 red 04 grey 05 your blue black is a can model? or its a 02 also.
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY! MINE IS AN 02 THAT WAS SOLD NEW IN MAUI. SO THERE ARE NO PERFORMANCE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE SE LE OR BASIC??

2 BUKU
The only diff is the LE's are solid colors. It just lets you choose your style of paint job....solid or graphics
wink.gif

Piece 'o cake...

Steve
Then, when you hit the 'quote' button on a post that already has a quote in it, both will come up as above.  I've done nothing other than hit the quote button and type in the upper text box.

Steve
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I FEEL SO DUMB BUT THAT IS THE NATURE OF LEARNING LIFES COOL LITTLE TRICKS!!

NEXT QUESTION- HOW DO I POST A PIC OF ME OR MY BIKE OR ANY OF THE REST OF THE WIERD STUFF THAT GUYS POST THAT WILL SHOW UP ON MY POSTS??

2 BUKU
If you are using the 'Quick Reply' at the bottom of the page just click BROWSE to find the pic you want to upload and hit OK. If you quote someone and want to add a pic click QUOTE, then at the bottom of that page click BROWSE to find the pic you want to upload and hit OK.

Back