Mirror?

I ordered these on a whim when I ordered the fairings, I thought they'd fit but wasn't sure. Since I had already done the Kanji Mirror Mod and stuff was already wired, I I definitely wanted something that had signals incorporated in them. Not quite as cool as the Kanji Mirror Mod, but I did verify last night that they will fit fine.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337943218&icep_item=182124229611

View attachment 396589

Old mirrors before painting body color.
View attachment 396590
Those look like the same type of mirrors I helped my buddy install on his 2013 the weekend before last! I'm still waiting to hear his review of them; he hasn't ridden with them yet.

Those look like the same type of mirrors I helped my buddy install on his 2013 the weekend before last! I'm still waiting to hear his review of them; he hasn't ridden with them yet.

What's your thoughts on them on how they look on a busa? I'm a little worried I won't like

No pics yet just wanted to make sure the mounting holes lined up. Also I have to use supplied bolt since head is a little smaller, but luckily the pitch is same as OEM.

Not totally sure how they'll look since they're angular shaped vs the bubble of the busa. I really dig the front and rear blinkers on them.

when you get them on post some pictures.

The bike is still in pieces and removing dip here and there so looks like poo.... but here's what the mirrors look like.

I will need to get some slightly longer mirror bolts with phillip screwdriver heads. OEM bolt heads are slightly too big. The bolts supplied may work but there's no way to actually tighten them on the bike. Plus wouldn't mind them being a hair longer. I'll get some today after work.

20160728_205317.jpg
20160728_205927.jpg
20160728_205949.jpg

What's your thoughts on them on how they look on a busa? I'm a little worried I won't like
Sorry for the late reply! I was actually just on a ride with him this morning, and I like the way they look!! I haven't sat on it to see how they compare to the stock mirrors, but I definitely like how they look!

Got some SS allen head bolts and worked out perfectly. Even allows room for the wire to slip through to existing hole I had already drilled for the Kanji Mirror Mod. I sat on the bike with no seat and it looks like I'll get better vision out of them. I can still see my elbows, but not near as much. Without gear about 10% of the mirror is taken up with my elbows.

The only negative I see so far is the base doesn't match up to the OEM mirror indenton. They also stick off the paint a little bit since the factory holes stick out of the fairing. I need to look around and find something I can cut and take up that gap. Suggestions?

20160728_205317.jpg

20160729_165940.jpg

20160729_165601.jpg

20160729_165628.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back