Mirror?

Ham

Registered
Just wanted to know if anyone is sporting the gsxr 1000 mirrors and how is the view.

I have them and I think they're great. Got mine from site sponsor Pashnit.

I guess it depends on your riding position and how big you are but I have mine set up so I have a good view of traffic behind regardless of which lane I'm in.

I got them from pashnit as well. I like them. But mostly bought to make my bike different from the other busa's I ride with.

Better veiw than the Busa's mirrors.
Had them on my gen2 also.
Buy the good ones from Pashnit, as the China ebay ones are not as good.
Bar end mirrors have the best veiw of any mirrors too.

My question is are they higher / wider than stock ? With my LSL kit my knuckles hit the oem mirrors both with/without 1" spacer . I'm tired of my CRG lane spliter models due to fold up on anything over 110 mph .

Better veiw than the Busa's mirrors.
Had them on my gen2 also.
Buy the good ones from Pashnit, as the China ebay ones are not as good.
Bar end mirrors have the best veiw of any mirrors too.
Had bar mirrors didn't like them.

gsxr 1000 mirrors available for $29.88 on aliexpress, it's really worth the money

o.png

My question is are they higher / wider than stock ? With my LSL kit my knuckles hit the oem mirrors both with/without 1" spacer . I'm tired of my CRG lane spliter models due to fold up on anything over 110 mph .

Gsxr mirrors sit out about a half inch further than the Busas.
The mirror itself also has a better field of view.
I have pics from in front of the Busa, and seated on it, with one Busa and one Gsxr mirror.
Let me find them.

Reactions: c10
The gsxr mirrors also sit a little further forward, as you can see in the pics.
Your knuckles shouldn't hit them at full turn, especially with dirt bike bars.

Thank for the pictures :) I ordered a set of mirrors today from Amazon through my wifes prime account . They will be here in two days .

I ordered these on a whim when I ordered the fairings, I thought they'd fit but wasn't sure. Since I had already done the Kanji Mirror Mod and stuff was already wired, I I definitely wanted something that had signals incorporated in them. Not quite as cool as the Kanji Mirror Mod, but I did verify last night that they will fit fine.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337943218&icep_item=182124229611

s-l1600.jpg

Old mirrors before painting body color.
Etched%20amp%20LEDd%20by%20me.jpg

Did you put those mirrors on already?
If so lets see some pics

No pics yet just wanted to make sure the mounting holes lined up. Also I have to use supplied bolt since head is a little smaller, but luckily the pitch is same as OEM.

Not totally sure how they'll look since they're angular shaped vs the bubble of the busa. I really dig the front and rear blinkers on them.

Back