Miracle Mod Airbox wrap

Now intercoolers do work...picked up 31 foot pounds of torque...with this car kit I through on..we were able to make 404 HP at 19 psi..445@23 psi.. Its also a first and one of the pretty fast ZX-14's 232 MPH..I even ceramic coated the intercooler to help keep header heat off it..

DSCF1113-2.jpg

Last edited:
awww never mind... :rofl: reminds me of highschool shop class when we gotta go through Q and A about racing...

It is slower than the Busa thats for sure...but its one of the fastest in the world (14's) right up there with the fastest....my first hand made turbo bike...give me some time :bowdown: two years............

Last edited:
Good for me and HPC never claimed this mod would gain anything, we just won't post anything regarding theory now unless we test it first and its proven at the track. We will be going to the track for the next ten years. I am 41, Lord willing. I will still wrap all my airboxes though from here on out. Suzuki uses a heat sheild on the bottom of the Gen II tank same theory...one is less effective. Thats where my idea came from....as I was coating an exhaust with 1500 degree ceramic coating...stupid me.
I am going to say that Suzuki puts this insulation on the bottom of the tank/airbox but not for when the bike is running..

Heat soak on shutdown is a major issue on many machines.. boiling the fuel in the tank or melting an air box probably do not fit into their program very well.. (a hot motor is sort of like a lump of burning coal under the fuel tank when sitting still with no fans running and the bike parked)

this is PURELY speculation on my behalf and would require some verification...

Last edited:
Back