Miracle at the Bash

That's not a biscuit dude :rofl:

Good eye...this is a biscuit :)

Biscuti.jpg

I think it's safe to say my life will never be the same...Brother Biscuit has led us through darkness and in to, ummm, yeah, I'm not really sure, but it was fun :rofl:

"I see Randy's face on my biscuit" Just shoot me :rofl: :whistle:

OH MAN!~! you guys did not post all this.... "closing eyes, stuffing fingers in ears..... neener neener neener"

Michelle? I am rubbing my little hands together in anticipation of SPRING Bash.... :evil laugh:

All the same, again I get home and my sides hurt from laughing...

Michelle? I am rubbing my little hands together in anticipation of SPRING Bash.... :evil laugh:

All the same, again I get home and my sides hurt from laughing...

My sides hurt the entire time I was there...can't wait to see what miracles I will see in April :please:

i've known a few cases where guys did sheep here in kuwait and suadi.. one of them was married .. she filed for divorce.. kinda sucks when u see that a sheep is hotter than ur wife ! ughhhhhhhhhhhh the mentality ! :poke::poke:

hmmmph...I thought I saw Randy's face in one'a Jack's biscuits...

that he left steaming in my backyard:rofl:
:moon:

n seriously-Michelle? if you're seeing Randy in your toast, its time to go see a shrink. you're headed for the looney bin if you see people in your toast...had it been a waffle, I might say ok being so far south...up here we only spot deities in Cream puffs n cheese wheels:whistle:

there's always next year....I really wish we coulda come, but have to sort out crap first-THEN i can get mah pahtay on next April!:cheerleader:

i just hope i dont get so Bombed on hooch that I start seeing Randy in ANY of my food-I'll totally:puke:

Back