Minor Updated Pics

MOCKIN U

Registered
I have felt like crap the last couple of days and hopefully Im coming to the end of this. Double ear infection and sore throat is NO BUENOS!!

I havent ridden the bike in 5 days now so at the end of today I felt a touch decent so let my buddy roll it out and take some pics with the lil one while we hung out this evening.

Since I got the bike couple weeks back put the short tips on, rear hump, wrapped the seats, levers, lowered it with soupys kit, and now plan to tint the signals and change the windscreen

Hannah is 4 in August and the absolute queen of my world

IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

ebay key.....why not

IMG_2008.jpg

Lookin' good! That's my favorite undertail for the gen 1.
Cute daughter! You missed a good time today, get better soon! :thumbsup:

Very nice man! Cute daughter too! I'd put my kids on there and take pics but I like having a bike that's in one piece! LOL

I was RIGHT there too. Even with the kickstand mod its a little more vertical than wanted when lowered I just saw it tipping if she wouldnt settle down

my wheels need help. The havent been taken care of at all. I attacked my old gixxer wheels and they came out great but this shade of red will be hard to match

Nice looking bike:thumbsup:
Get ready to handle the key over, looks like the future busa rider is getting ready!!!

my wheels need help. The havent been taken care of at all. I attacked my old gixxer wheels and they came out great but this shade of red will be hard to match

You're gonna paint the wheels red?

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

no just the lip and redoing the spokes black. was thinking of doing that in powdercoat eventually. Its a evolving plan as I find motivation LOL

Back