Mind blowing crash vid

Wow what an idiot. Why would you try to pass someone right before a curve like that? DO PEOPLE NOT THINK??

"Hey maybe there might be a vehicle coming around the curve. Oh I think ill just pass this guy anyway. Whats the worse that can happen." Morons....

:guns:

i know my boys would be pulling him out of his car and stomping on him like a fire. what a moron, and it looks like everyone walked away.

Anddouble yellow lines to boot i bet that vid went to court.
what an idiot if he didnt hurt those guys he was lucky.bbbbbiiiiiiiiiggggggg fine:rulez:

If you look and watch close, after the crash he slowly got out of the car and just stood there... A typical drunk behavior..

I would have beat the piss out of that driver, we gotta hold idiots more accountable for their stupid decisions. What the f**k is the matter with people!

I would have beat the piss out of that driver, we gotta hold idiots more accountable for their stupid decisions. What the f**k is the matter with people!

+1 I would find it very hard not to hit that guy at least once. Maybe three times for each rider.

Couldnt of said it better myself. That is soooo retarded!! He needs a huge :spank: :rofl:

yeah the driver would not have got away with that. a fine and ticket is not enough for what he/she did. wow, people don't think about what might happen. hope the guy who got hit head on didn't break a leg or anything,

Back