Might as well go ahead and ban me...

ResidentEvil, I saw that last night. I can only think that Kawasaki didn't mean for this thing to be slapped on the dyno with almost no miles, filled with 0-wt oil, and run like you're trying to break it. It's not a whole new engine. They just updated it, same as with the Gen II Busa. I doubt if there's a defect, but I'm sure Kawi will take care of it if there is.

I'm sorry but that's one awesome machine no matter what people say. I want one so bad but thank god I can't afford it right now so I just get to mod my busa. I hope you enjoy and give us a honest review or it. But at least put slip ons so it looks better and then you can at least hear it going down the highway. (I'm just glad you didn't trade the busa for a BMW, now that bikes ugly! )

I know I've been out of touch On the board lately But this takes the cake! LOL
Too bad my kid is moving to tampa this weekend. Y'all could start a kawi club.
Congratulations on the new ride

I'm sorry but that's one awesome machine no matter what people say. I want one so bad but thank god I can't afford it right now so I just get to mod my busa. I hope you enjoy and give us a honest review or it. But at least put slip ons so it looks better and then you can at least hear it going down the highway. (I'm just glad you didn't trade the busa for a BMW, now that bikes ugly! )

I've ridden one already, so I wasn't going into this blind. The stock cans are really big and all, but I'm going to try to leave them on for now. I'm pretty sure my CFO (lovely wife) wouldn't go for it anyway at this point. I'll try to offer a more detailed review of it once I get some good mileage going.
:beerchug:

I know I've been out of touch On the board lately But this takes the cake! LOL
Too bad my kid is moving to tampa this weekend. Y'all could start a kawi club.
Congratulations on the new ride

Please let this serve as an explanation for my comment about Ninja riders on your Facebook pic the other day... :laugh:

Sweet Sweet Sweet! Man that in SWEET Machine. Drool Drool Drool. Congrats on one SWEET MACHINE. :bowdown::bowdown:

I really can't see the draw to this bike. After riding one, the thing feels like a sewing machine. No soul... :banghead:

Bots, you want soul, go get a Ducati, mine had so much soul it was always at the soul dr.

I'll take the sewing machine any day.

Nice bike !!!! I just rode one this past weekend on the demo ride event here.!! It's so smooth and feels lighter than my gen II!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

Congrats! Nice Bike.

This one was at the Texas Mile this weekend, 40 miles on it when he got there, all stock except for removing the limiters. He went 193mph back to back, I'm told he later went 195mph.
IMG_9169.jpg

I did not ride it but I did sit on it felt pretty comfortable for what it is.

I have peeked over the the zx14 site a couple times. There's one guy trying to break 200mph with nothing but ecu changes too. If they can do it that's really impressive

Thanks, guys. It feels a lot lighter than the Busa, but it's actually a few pounds heavier. Must have a lower center of gravity.

200 on a stock bike would be sweet. I don't know if the gearing is tall enough in stock form, but I think the power is there.

Obama would be proud of you "Go Green"!

You have no pride! What do you mean hauling that fine busa killer home on a raggedy a$$ open trailer like that? :spank:

Don't twist the throttle unless you are hangin on cause that puppy is leaving with or without you! :whistle:

Congratulations on a nice ride. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts after you've put a few miles on. I too, will soon have a Kawi in my collection as well!

Back